Locker room speech - KW gave me chills

YoloinOhio

whats crazy to think is a guy like kyle.... hes been in the league, what, 8 years? this will be his first .500 season. maybe even a winning one.

It amazes me that so many players come in to the league as some of the best at their position up until they hit the NFL. Kyle Williams has been regarded as among the best in the crowd since coming out, on the best teams and the best units. These guys get to the NFL and play for teams that suck and they get little to no recognition often.

It amazes me that so many players come in to the league as some of the best at their position up until they hit the NFL. Kyle Williams has been regarded as among the best in the crowd since coming out, on the best teams and the best units. These guys get to the NFL and play for teams that suck and they get little to no recognition often.

Let's hope for his sake the Bills sneak into the playoffs this year.

Chills.....So awesome to see a guy like Kyle who has never taken a play off, has played through injuries and has poured his heart and soul into this team, get as fired up as he did in that locker room. This might have been the biggest win of his career (which will hopefully be trumped by week 16 and 17 wins!).

Let's hope they channel that energy and passion and play the next 120 minutes like they have the previous 120 minutes.

Go Bills!

Edited by UCLight5

i really want to see these guys get into the playoffs. i just don't know if i want it more for my own selfish reasons or because there are some great human beings on this team that really, really deserve it. i'm kinda thinking it's a pretty close race, there are some good ones on this team.

Yeah it got a little dusty at the end there.

I'll say one thing. If by some act of God we get in? Nobody wants to play us. Nobody. The defense beats people down. It is the absolute antithesis of the Jauron pillow soft crap we endured for so long. We're big, we're fast, and we're nasty. The attitude is contagious and it's spreading the longer the year goes on. More and more guys are flying around every week and it's starting to get to the offense a little bit now (Pears running across the field to stick up for Fred, Wood laying out Matthews, Pears going after a guy again later on). O line is athleticism and technique and all that but on some level it's about wanting to beat the living crap out of the man across from you and we're getting there, slowly but surely.

I want to see us come out and lay the wood to Oakland in their own house. Bully them from whistle to whistle and then roll into Foxboro like stone cold killers. If you can't get a team to galvanize and be us vs. the world in that scenario you're broken as a human being.

Yeah it got a little dusty at the end there.

I'll say one thing. If by some act of God we get in? Nobody wants to play us. Nobody. The defense beats people down. It is the absolute antithesis of the Jauron pillow soft crap we endured for so long. We're big, we're fast, and we're nasty. The attitude is contagious and it's spreading the longer the year goes on. More and more guys are flying around every week and it's starting to get to the offense a little bit now (Pears running across the field to stick up for Fred, Wood laying out Matthews, Pears going after a guy again later on). O line is athleticism and technique and all that but on some level it's about wanting to beat the living crap out of the man across from you and we're getting there, slowly but surely.

I want to see us come out and lay the wood to Oakland in their own house. Bully them from whistle to whistle and then roll into Foxboro like stone cold killers. If you can't get a team to galvanize and be us vs. the world in that scenario you're broken as a human being.

check out Robert Woods block on Julius Peppers

@SalSports: #Bills WR @RobertWoods pancaked #Packers Julius Peppers yesterday. https://t.co/Z6qwJvCt20

It's almost tragic watching this. These guys are leaving it all out on the field, then you see someone like Orton totally pussing out on that block after the interception. The defense has to overcome two offenses weekly.

Actually its any Bills QB, we don't have one worth a **** on this roster. Thank your GM for that

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is what a football team that is turning the corner looks and sounds like.

Playoffs, or no playoffs….closing out New England in their building…..

#season

I dont ever care if they lose if IF they leave it all out there. If they limit their mental mistakes and dont give up anything easy my Sundays are always gratifying. Win Lose or Draw... this is "OUR TIME"

check out Robert Woods block on Julius Peppers

@SalSports: #Bills WR @RobertWoods pancaked #Packers Julius Peppers yesterday. https://t.co/Z6qwJvCt20

Off topic. But what about the job Henderson did on Peppers. We might have something there.

I dont ever care if they lose if IF they leave it all out there. If they limit their mental mistakes and dont give up anything easy my Sundays are always gratifying. Win Lose or Draw... this is "OUR TIME"

Off topic. But what about the job Henderson did on Peppers. We might have something there.

saw this... This guy watches lots of film

@ChrisTrapasso: Seantrel Henderson has really come along for #Bills in past 3 games. Run blocking still work in progress but pass protection has been great.