Is it silly to think Rex Ryan might be our DC next year?

Big Turk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this. in the end, I don't think either will be an NFL head coach next season.

Wouldn't surprise me if Rex does a year on TV.

I don't think he does good in formal situations. Great entertainer at press conferences, but seemed a little stiff when he did some studio work.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Donnie Henderson is much more ready and better suited for DC. If he doesn't move up with us soon he will go somewhere else and begin his DC career.

It won't be beginning his DC career, he has done it twice before at the Jets and Detroit without any significant success.... however, he might be putting himself back in that conversation for teams given his performance with our defensive backs.

As for Schwartz.... if the GM survives and Mike Smith doesn't I will have money on Schwartz ending up in Atlanta.

It won't be beginning his DC career, he has done it twice before at the Jets and Detroit without any significant success.... however, he might be putting himself back in that conversation for teams given his performance with our defensive backs.

As for Schwartz.... if the GM survives and Mike Smith doesn't I will have money on Schwartz ending up in Atlanta.

Wow...that wouldn't even be a lateral move for Atlanta.

I don't think schwartz gets a look for another year or two. Besides, tpegs can offer him better money or maybe even a head coach in waiting deal. But this is assuming marrone comes back. The only way I see marrone coming back is if hackett gets the boot. Our offense needs a complete change.