Is a Bronco Win Over Buffalo Really Imminent?

HOUSE

To me the 10.5 point underdog is a joke, this is a MUCH closer game then most people believe.

http://www.cbssports...rs/expert/picks

A few facts

The Broncos managed a 3 point victory over the Dolphins on November 23rd.

The Broncos lost to the Rams 22-7 on November 16th. Yep, the freaking Rams

The Patriots are a great team but spanked the Broncos 43-21 on Nov 2nd ???

It's only my opinion but Buffalo has the best defense the Broncos will face ALL season.

I believe this is a very close game...... :flirt:

My upset special for this week

Buffalo 28

Broncos 24

:thumbsup:

--

9.3333333 field goals in one game is almost to much to ask of any kicker. Our D better score a few TDs......

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also 10.5 because the Broncos have Peyton Manning.

well that too, but, as I asked somewhere before ... What is Peyton's record against top notch defenses?

is it me or did the thread title change?

So by saying the Bronco win is "imminent," are you somehow implying that they are unbeatable?

LOL

rolling the 8 ball..... one of them has to be right

Signs point to yes.

Yes.

Reply hazy, try again.

Concentrate and ask again.

Outlook not so good.

Very doubtful.

Yes - definitely.

Ask again later.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Broncos were only 1.5 point favorite against the Chiefs, a team that scores 1 more PPG than the Bills.

Broncos were only a 9 point favorite agaisnt the Rams, who score less than the Bills.

Broncos were a 4 point dog against the Seahawks, a team that scores fewer than 3 more PPG than the Bills.

We have like a 15% chance of winning, in my eyes. Not impossible to win, but improbable. And thats why they play the games, if things go "normal" on both sides, Broncos win. But if they stink it up, or we play lights out, anything can happen :)

Broncos were only 1.5 point favorite against the Chiefs, a team that scores 1 more PPG than the Bills.

Broncos were only a 9 point favorite agaisnt the Rams, who score less than the Bills.

Broncos were a 4 point dog against the Seahawks, a team that scores fewer than 3 more PPG than the Bills.

Perception is reality.

The Bills get a clinic on how a playoff team conducts business in December, by 17 points! I agree any team can beat any given team on any given Sunday, and if the Bills win will be more than happy to eat crow. But by the time Christmas hits, this board will be alive with discussions and debates regarding the 2015 season - and the focus will not be playoff opponents in January.

As you know, and I think have stated, the only reason the point spread is what it is is to get people who don't know the Bills to bet on the Bills.

Until the Bills win a meaningful game they shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt by Joe Fan from Anyplace, USA who doesn't closely follow the team.

Um, the Chiefs & Seahawks games were road games. Also, the Bills' scoring is completely inflated by one team.

As you know, and I think have stated, the only reason the point spread is what it is is to get people who don't know the Bills to bet on the Bills.

Until the Bills win a meaningful game they shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt by Joe Fan from Anyplace, USA who doesn't closely follow the team.

I agree.

Um, the Chiefs & Seahawks games were road games. Also, the Bills' scoring is completely inflated by one team.

So if the game was in Buffalo, it would be 8 points? Still much higher than Denver's line against the Chiefs, who the Broncos had already beaten earlier in the year.

So it's not just about P Manning.

I think this is a game we could steal. Denver is the better team not doubt, purely just having number 18 will do that.

The Defense is certainly good enough to win. The broncos lately ave gone to a running offense with Cj Anderson and the Bills can stop the run. Surprisingly the best chance the Bills have is to make a future HOF QB throw 50 times. Our pass rush should be able to disrupt a few passes and we can maybe pull out a few turnovers. Not impossible

The problem is our offense is a joke. I hope KO decides to make John Fox feel bad about dumping him for a college football analyst and plays well because otherwise we won't score 13 points against that defense

That strategy might work if they also put Payton on his back with the ball about 6-8 times....especially if they can do that early...and get him "hearing footsteps".

Forget the hard time beating elite QBs argument: our games vs KC and Miami make me worry we can't beat a decent team who can put up more than 17 points on us. Seriously, a TD in each half and a random FG shouldn't be asking a lot of an offense and we haven't even been able to put these numbers up in several very winnable games. Those two losses likely keep us out of the playoffs.

To me the 10.5 point underdog is a joke, this is a MUCH closer game then most people believe.

http://www.cbssports...rs/expert/picks

A few facts

The Broncos managed a 3 point victory over the Dolphins on November 23rd.

The Broncos lost to the Rams 22-7 on November 16th. Yep, the freaking Rams

The Patriots are a great team but spanked the Broncos 43-21 on Nov 2nd ???

It's only my opinion but Buffalo has the best defense the Broncos will face ALL season.

I believe this is a very close game...... :flirt:

My upset special for this week

Buffalo 28

Broncos 24

:thumbsup:

--

Bills, on offense, has to be physical and run the ball! Particularly at Von Miller. Not with sweeps, but between the tackles. Lots of Boobie, Bryce and FredEx. Running the ball will open up the playaction passing game. Have to utilize new acquisition, M. Gray in the PA game. The hell with S.Chandler. Orton has to be precise with quick passes to WRs. Only way Bills win.