Is a Bronco Win Over Buffalo Really Imminent?

HOUSE

To me the 10.5 point underdog garbage is a joke, this is a MUCH closer game then most people believe.Maybe the bookies are high on Synthetic pot or the Mlle high stadium thin air that will surely doom the Buffalo Bills :w00t:

http://www.cbssports...rs/expert/picks

A few facts

The Broncos managed a 3 point victory over the Dolphins on November 23rd.

The Broncos lost to the Rams 22-7 on November 16th. Yep, the freaking Rams, where was Peyton Manning in this game ? :bag:

The Patriots are a great team but spanked the Broncos 43-21 on Nov 2nd on NATIONAL TV , an embarrassing loss or what???

It's only my opinion but Buffalo has the best defense the Broncos will face ALL season. The Dolphin and Patriot defenses gave the Broncos real problems in both games.

I believe this is a very close game...... :flirt:

My upset special for this week

Bills 28

Broncos 24

:thumbsup:

--

Edited by HOUSE

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10.5 points is a bit much. But if Orton doesn't play any better it can get out of hand quick. As much as I dislike Orton, his only chance is if the line blocks well and they can run the ball.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No team is unbeatable in the NFL - you can't build super teams now it simply isn't possible. Every team has weaknesses and it is often about whether you have the match ups to expose those weaknesses. When the Rams beat Denver they dominated up front, particularly on defense - the Broncos are now using an extra lineman on a lot of plays as a result.... but can the Bills D-Line be dominant? If it can and Orton can move the ball then who knows?

Youmguysmforgot the loss to Seattle. Seattle, the Rams have similar defenses. Our defense is built like these teams, so it is possible to pressure Manning. For the person who stated the freakin Rams must not have watched them at all this year. They have one he'll of a defense.

But as House brings up, the question is can our offensive line hold up against those rushers in Miller and Ware. They are tough. So Henderson, and Glenn better eat their Wheatties this week. Orton can make good throws with time. We also need Urbik and Pears to play awesome so Fred and Boobie can get some cut back runs. Keep Manning off the field.

I believe the last time we played Peyton Manning was in 2006. @ Indy the year they went on to win the Super bowl and we only lost 17-16 with a defense that wasn't even as good as the one we have now. I'd say they this game is winnable.

^ that

same for the Putrids

it's 10.5 for a reason. To get people to put money down.

Take the points if you feel it's an outrageous amount.

It's also 10.5 because the Broncos have Peyton Manning.

If I had to guess the score, I'd say about a 10 pt win for Denver but that we are a team that could win it maybe 30% of the time? Denver would take 2 out of 3 or maybe 3 out of 4. With similar sentiments about Green Bay and NE I'd say 1 win is expected but that could easily vary.

I'm pretty sure the line is where it is because A. The Broncos score touchdowns almost at will. And B. the Bills almost always kick field goals when they reach the red zone. So defense notwithstanding, the 10.5 is actually pretty reasonable. If the Bills D has an excellent day, the Broncos score 28. A good day for the Bills O probably gets them 17. Seems right about where it should be.