Geno Smith gets the start again

What a Tuel

Hard to imagine the Jets getting a win this week. The Jets I saw on Monday had utterly given up in the second half. Vegas has the Dolphins favored by 6.5, and I think that's being kind. With Miami playing for a wildcard spot, and the Jets playing so uninspired, I'd expect another blowout. Can you even imagine what their locker room is like?

Hard to imagine the Jets getting a win this week. The Jets I saw on Monday had utterly given up in the second half. Vegas has the Dolphins favored by 6.5, and I think that's being kind. With Miami playing for a wildcard spot, and the Jets playing so uninspired, I'd expect another blowout. Can you even imagine what their locker room is like?

i agree. But remember when Miami came to Bflo playing for a WC spot in December when the Bills had already been eliminated and were playing backup QB and WRs, and they failed to score a point? The next week the also eliminated Jets beat them at home. No playoffs for Miami, and I think they only needed to win 1 of those 2 games. They have a history of laying eggs. Edited by YoloinOhio

Vick just gave up on Monday after making the tackle on the almost-pick 6. He limped off the field, never made an attempt to move around to work out the bruise he probably got from Williams, then looked fine on the sidelines but never even asked to be put back in. We just witnessed the end of a once promising (and sometimes downright electric) career. Mike Vick, victim of his own stupidity. At least Geno tries. Too hard sometimes, but he doesn't give up.

We forced them to change quarterbacks -Twice!

Vick quite in the last game. I tweeted to my brother when I saw Vick get up with that "limp" that he wanted out of the game. I guess Rex saw the same thing because next series Geno was in. After the game Vick's limp was mysteriously gone and now he's benched.

@MMehtaNYDN: Sources: Jets QB David Lee also wanted to stick with Mike Vick as Jets starter and not bring back Geno Smith #nyj http://t.co/YkIPXeHaZp

@MMehtaNYDN: It's interesting that the 2 people in the Jets organization who know Geno Smith the best (Mornhinweg & Lee) prefer to start Mike Vick. #nyj

Jets are going to have a top 5 pick next year, which means dumping Smith and the dog killer and picking up a QB to start again after Rex and Idzik are canned.

Step one: ensure everyone knows Smith sucks by having him play out the season.

Vick quite in the last game. I tweeted to my brother when I saw Vick get up with that "limp" that he wanted out of the game. I guess Rex saw the same thing because next series Geno was in. After the game Vick's limp was mysteriously gone and now he's benched.

The funny part is, I saw him limping earlier than that, after Mario body slammed him, but thought the exact same thing, he's faking it and wants out of this game. And I'm not even a Vick basher.

That's okay. I bash the dog-killer enough for both of us. The only thing Vick ever did well was pave the way for people like RGIII to make millions for not being very good at all.

I hate Vick. I think he was overrated and a piece of crap person. But he's made the playoffs multiple times. RG3 was great as a rookie. There are plenty of pocket passer who don't amount to crap too.

I'd take Rg3's rookie season for the Bills in a second.