Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You want to feel even better?  "Shaniqua on the Blue Line."

Man, that was...15 years, already?

Mrs. KRC still laughs at that one. Hard to believe that was 15 years ago.

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Please, make it worth my while and bet Crayola/Scooby's car on it.

Well, he does make more money than the rest of us combined being an adjunct professor at a community college/3rd chair superlawyer.

38 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, he does make more money than the rest of us combined being an adjunct professor at a community college/3rd chair superlawyer.

My bet is that if he's making any money in the legal field he's getting paid by the t's he's crossing and the i's he's dotting.

Democrats Introduce Debate Strategy Of Holding Up Small Child Whenever Their Positions Are Challenged

.S.—Democrats are bringing a new tactic to the next presidential debate. Each candidate will arrive on the debate stage with a child to hold up whenever someone tries to question or challenge any of the statements they make.

Recently, presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren was asked about accepting lobbyist money and she immediately lifted up a five-year-old girl named Sophie.

"Why are you attacking this child? Are you some kind of monster?" she asked, leaving her interviewer speechless.

article-4872-1.jpg

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-introduce-debate-strategy-of-holding-up-child-whenever-challenged

• Haha (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I get a message that the account you linked to was suspended.

I am not surprised ..................that tweet was double-plus unthink

Here is the story..........................(and you can't get to it in google without removing several search words)

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/meanwhile-in-the-netherlands-farmers-hold-massive-protest-against-climate-laws/

MEANWHILE IN THE NETHERLANDS: Farmers Hold Massive Protest Against Climate Laws

COURTNEY KIRCHOFF TUESDAY OCTOBER 1 2019

Despite the narrative pushed by media and children who could star in horror movies, not everyone is onboard with Agenda: Climate Change. But few protest climate change laws quite like these Dutch farmers, who traveled to a Hauge protest not in their cars, but in their tractors. The government tried impeding tractor travel by putting up fences. But obviously those in government haven’t a clue about tractors, which are basically tanks minus the guns. Check out these videos and tell me Dutch farmers aren’t inching their way up your spirit animal totems:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I am not surprised ..................that tweet was double-plus unthink

Here is the story..........................(and you can't get to it in google without removing several search words)

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/meanwhile-in-the-netherlands-farmers-hold-massive-protest-against-climate-laws/

It's the top search result for "Farmers Hold Massive Protest Against Climate Laws."  :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

800 horsepower diesel pump truck: $300,000

1000 gallons of red paint: $20,000

Internet immortality: priceless

After you factor in the manufacture of the paint and the cleanup and disposal costs, I wonder what the carbon footprint of this little stunt is.

• Like (+1) 1

PROTESTERS STAGE ‘DIE-IN’ AT WALL STREET BULL STATUE, COVER IT WITH BLOOD AND CLIMB ATOP IT.

As a result, 25 radical environmentalists were arrested. “The ‘Extinction Rebellion’ rally is part of a global network of protests and events this week to raise awareness of what they call the climate crisis’ potentially disastrous effects.”

It’s important to maintain the myth that there are no environmentalists in the corporate boardrooms.

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

Lefties mad with us about the NBA caving to China on human rights should checkout commie China's greenhouse gas emissions levels..

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

“How dare you”

???

How dare that petulant little turd use up precious oxygen that her younger sibling needs to survive?!? She has stolen their childhood and crushed their dreams through oxygen depletion during her long-winded (and obviously-scripted) advocacy!

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

How dare that petulant little turd use up precious oxygen that her younger sibling needs to survive?!? She has stolen their childhood and crushed their dreams through oxygen depletion during her long-winded (and obviously-scripted) advocacy!

Who the hell brainwashed that weirdo?

Here’s one of those videos that’s taking off, even though we don’t know where it was shot or when (Denmark, we think), but it’s still worth a watch. All we know from the caption is that a man wants to enter a restaurant to get a burger and climate change protesters are (unsuccessfully) blocking the entrance. It does not go well for them.

Get between a hungry man and his burger? HOW DARE YOU.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Here’s one of those videos that’s taking off, even though we don’t know where it was shot or when (Denmark, we think), but it’s still worth a watch. All we know from the caption is that a man wants to enter a restaurant to get a burger and climate change protesters are (unsuccessfully) blocking the entrance. It does not go well for them.

Get between a hungry man and his burger? HOW DARE YOU.

That is one large, hangry man.

• Like (+1) 1