Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The reindeer starve, aborting their calves or giving birth to much lighter young," said the BES.

Reindeer numbers have increased over the past two decades, said the research team, so greater competition for food likely also contributed to their smaller size.

So...reindeer are shrinking, which cuts into the birth rate, because...reindeer herds are growing? :blink::huh:

I'm pretty sure there's some science related to pig nipples. But the last thing I'm going to do is google "pig nipple science" to find out.

I wouldn't worry about it.

If reports are true, that's actually fairly standard usage of a government computer.

You're likely tripping a search screen by not doing exactly that.

Ah yes, this thread. Hanging around, while it ranks between #22-27 on the American people's list of important issues, which basically means it's not on that list at all.

I wonder when this thread will end?

Perhaps time kills it? Certainly the left had a great political vehicle in it, and its hard to give that up. But, given the election, they don't get to decide when it dies.

I remember when the Rain Forest was the big issue. Nobody talks about it now. Is that because it stopped being the "lungs of the world"? Or because it stopped getting the media ratings?

Czlrw18UsAEvpBT.jpg
Readily identifiable as scientists by the scientific white laboratory coats and experimental hashtag signs :lol:

Czl33UbXEAAtrVQ.jpg ........Scientist Czlx0IsUUAAIkil.jpgI was skeptical until I spotted this gem

KB3RFwFm_bigger.jpg The New York TimesVerified account @nytimes 9h9 hours ago

Just in time to attack Republicans for the next four years............

If you don't realize this was done for purely political reasons by activists at EPA freaking out about Trump, you don't understand Washington.

Edited by B-Man

YOU WENT FULL SALON. MAN, NEVER GO FULL SALON.

The dirty deplorables: Who’s who on Donald Trump’s team and how they’ll destroy the environment.

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling.

Mind you, I never understood WHY one would be scared of global warming. When the Earth warms up, humanity prospers. When the Earth cools, humanity suffers.

Unless of course, they don’t like humanity. Oh, wait…

Edited by B-Man

YOU WENT FULL SALON. MAN, NEVER GO FULL SALON.

The dirty deplorables: Who’s who on Donald Trump’s team and how they’ll destroy the environment.

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling.

Mind you, I never understood WHY one would be scared of global warming. When the Earth warms up, humanity prospers. When the Earth cools, humanity suffers.

Unless of course, they don’t like humanity. Oh, wait…

Still haven't figured out how to sift the message and source huh?

Just in time to attack Republicans for the next four years............

If you don't realize this was done for purely political reasons by activists at EPA freaking out about Trump, you don't understand Washington.

The coal barons must be happy about this. They have been the biggest opponents of fracking and have spent a lot of money to propagandize the issue. Trump has vowed to push fracking while also vowing to bring back coal? Right...

Still haven't figured out how to sift the message and source huh?

Still waiting for you to disprove the scientific analysis, from a team of scientists that includes 2 Nobel laureates, that debunks the 3 main premises behind the Global Warming theory. These 3 are the same premises behind the EPA's regulations, AND, IPCC policy. They used 13 different data sets, and mathematically proved that not only is Global Warming bunk, but that the modeling used to prove it is bunk.

You've had since September to disprove their work. Why are we waiting?

The difference between these scientists, and the Global Warming liars, is that they put ALL their data, and their methodology, on the internet, for free. Go look it up. I'm not giving you a link, precisely because you can easily search for this work for yourself. read it yourself, and download their paper yourself, all for free. It simply requires you to act.

Act. I dare you to act. Do your own work. Read the paper. If you can use the internet to get here, you can certainly find the paper I'm talking about.

Contrast: If you want the Global Warming version of "science", you have to pay, a lot, and you have to be somebody who already agrees with the results.

Which "science" should we believe? The people who are completely transparent, or, the sanitation engineer's famous friends who refuse to expose their work to scrutiny?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

House probe: Obama attacked own scientists to advance climate agenda

By John Siciliano

The Obama administration engaged in a calculated effort to dismantle an Energy Department program so it could focus on meeting the goals of the president's climate change agenda, even going as far as to fire scientists that disobeyed strict orders not to talk to members of Congress, according to a Tuesday report issued by the House Science, Space and Technology Committee.

The report showed the administration even attacked one of its own Energy Department scientists who stepped out of line with strict orders to deny lawmakers with information on a nuclear radiation program that it was seeking to scuttle to pursue its global warming programs more aggressively.

"Instead of working to understand the value of the [radiation program] for emergency situations, [Energy Department] management engaged in a campaign to terminate research programs that could divert funds from the President's Climate Action Plan," the House committee's report said. "Management and senior DOE employees privately discussed congressional support for the [radiation program] and its nexus to regulatory limits yet still maintained their agenda to close the program."

The report concluded that the Energy Department's actions are a reflection of an "institutional problem that must be corrected by overhauling its management practices with respect to its relationship with the Congress," it read.

"Instead of providing the type of scientific information needed by Congress to legislate effectively, senior departmental officials sought to hide information, lobbied against legislation, and retaliated against a scientist for being forthcoming," said Rep. Lamar Smith, R-Texas, chairman of the committee.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house-probe-obama-attacked-own-scientists-to-advance-climate-agenda/article/2610126#.WFoASGWgNV8.twitter

ANALYSIS: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The electoral college is thwarting our ability to battle global warming.

Edited by B-Man