Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chinese were just defending themselves against Trump saying Global Warming is a hoax they created. Quote : "If you look at the history of climate change negotiations, actually it was initiated by the IPCC with the support of the Republicans during the Reagan and senior Bush administration during the late 1980s."

And at no point did baskin imply the Chinese were doing away with coal. He only said they were acknowledging (human caused) Global Warming as real.

Get your head out of your ass Greg F

Hey, look everyone. Conner's back for his semi-annual beating.

Hi, Conner! How ya doin? Graduate 4th grade yet? You know the old saying...third time's the charm...

Hey, look everyone. Conner's back for his semi-annual beating.

Hi, Conner! How ya doin? Graduate 4th grade yet? You know the old saying...third time's the charm...

Just like a herpes outbreak, Conner's is back at the worst possible time.

Edited by meazza

Just like a herpes outbreak, Conner's is back at the worst possible time.

I'm telling ya, now that Trump will be in office they'll all come crawling out of the woodwork now.....Bishop Hedd, nozzlenut, conner/molson/whatever, etc.

Of course, some will just stay in the thumb-sucking thread on Sabre Space with their crayons and Play Doh.

I'm telling ya, now that Trump will be in office they'll all come crawling out of the woodwork now.....Bishop Hedd, nozzlenut, conner/molson/whatever, etc.

Of course, some will just stay in the thumb-sucking thread on Sabre Space with their crayons and Play Doh.

I got just the solution.

banner.jpg

The hell with that noise; I'd much rather help you get in trouble than stay out of it.......

I generally walk he line of in trouble and out of trouble. I've only ever got one warning point and that was from Beerball when I was making a case about some folks able to discuss politics so long as they agreed with his whilst others could not. I kept at it until I got banned 2 weeks, shortened from a month and a warning point. Eventually, the whole thing blew up in the Kaep thread and Beerball went postal and it ended up in him leaving

I know you haven't looked closely at the data. But if you did look closely at the data, you would see that human activity has altered the temperature of the planet above and beyond normal natural fluctuations.

You don't even know what data is.

I know you haven't looked closely at the data. But if you did look closely at the data, you would see that human activity has altered the temperature of the planet above and beyond normal natural fluctuations.

really, so the temperature fluctuations in the past always changed by a constant delta?

I generally walk he line of in trouble and out of trouble. I've only ever got one warning point and that was from Beerball when I was making a case about some folks able to discuss politics so long as they agreed with his whilst others could not. I kept at it until I got banned 2 weeks, shortened from a month and a warning point. Eventually, the whole thing blew up in the Kaep thread and Beerball went postal and it ended up in him leaving

Sphere 'o Beer is gone?

I did not know that. :o

Sphere 'o Beer is gone?

I did not know that. :o

I really like john, too. Just he was out of hand with the way he was punishing people who didn't agree with him and having a huge bias.

He is a very nice man, does a very lot for his family - sacrificing for them. He is a wise man.

You don't even know what data is.

Yes, he does. Global warming cooling climate change data is what "hand-selected" scientists provide to leftist politicians who give the scientists millions of dollars in federal money to create the data to scare people so they can collect campaign funds from lobbyists that allow them to stay in office so they can continue to give the scientists more federal money to develop more data to scare more people...

Yes, he does. Global warming cooling climate change data is what "hand-selected" scientists provide to leftist politicians who give the scientists millions of dollars in federal money to create the data to scare people so they can collect campaign funds from lobbyists that allow them to stay in office so they can continue to give the scientists more federal money to develop more data to scare more people...

:worthy:

Because the data knows what constitutes 'normal fluctuations' of a couple decades within a data set of several billion years? Yeah, ok.

Do the people who get scared get paid too or is gullibility the reward?

Data doesn't analyse itself, you !@#$ing monkey.

Any data that I've ever seen can't be scientifically analyzed without establishing a benchmark, and I have yet to see any climate science that uses a common, consistent benchmark that makes any sense at all. Not only that, but the analysis itself is too laden with presumption.