Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the KOS kids are giving lessons on global warming climate change.

KOS%20Kids.png

If they waited a bit longer they could have had 3 penguins on that ice float.

Three%20penguin.png

The poor penguins were not long for this life as a polar bear comes along and eats the penguins.

Polar%20Bear.png

I was just kidding ... the polar bear didn't eat the penguins since everybody knows there are no penguins at the North Pole. Well, everybody but the KOS kids.

The problem is that little involving the popular notion of climate science actually involves real science. Despite what the Gators and Baskins of the world say, you can't make static declarations in a field of science that's as new and as fluid as climatology. The two leading governmental agencies involved in the studies - NASA and NOAA - are both younger than I am. To say that you can ascertain with any confidence what humanity's effect may or may not be, either short or long term, is not only arrogant in the extreme, it's really, really #@%&ing stupid.

I'm willing to concede that our way of life may have an even greater effect on global climate change that what some adherents believe, but the truth is that we're too far away from truly understanding this particular field of science to make a determination either way.

But there will always be people who are so easily duped that they'll defend anything.

The problem is that little involving the popular notion of climate science actually involves real science. Despite what the Gators and Baskins of the world say, you can't make static declarations in a field of science that's as new and as fluid as climatology. The two leading governmental agencies involved in the studies - NASA and NOAA - are both younger than I am. To say that you can ascertain with any confidence what humanity's effect may or may not be, either short or long term, is not only arrogant in the extreme, it's really, really #@%&ing stupid.

I'm willing to concede that our way of life may have an even greater effect on global climate change that what some adherents believe, but the truth is that we're too far away from truly understanding this particular field of science to make a determination either way.

But there will always be people who are so easily duped that they'll defend anything.

Fluid? But there's consensus!

As I know you understand completely, consensus is for people that don't know science from pig nipples.

Simple minds - so easily played, so willingly duped.

I'm pretty sure there's some science related to pig nipples. But the last thing I'm going to do is google "pig nipple science" to find out.

Al Gore now. More Proof Trump knows his ignorant followers and will say anything to attract them. If MMGW is a hoax, why meet with Gore.

No, I will not get dragged into an argument about meaning of word "ignorant."

We don't know why he'd meet with Gore. Why don't you tell us why he met with Gore. Sounds like you were there so you must know exactly what they talked about.

Al Gore now. More Proof Trump knows his ignorant followers and will say anything to attract them. If MMGW is a hoax, why meet with Gore.

The irony being that Gore is the epitome of climatological ignorance.

The meeting had nothing to do with MMGW. Gore is unhappy that the Supreme Court stole the election from him and also about Russian hackers stealing the election from Hillary, hence the meeting.

The reports that they met regarding the climate are fake news.