Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youth in Washington state sue government over climate change

"The most concerning thing to me is that our planet will be destroyed and I would have done nothing about it," :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/23/youth-in-washington-state-sue-government-over-climate-change.html

When I was a kid, my father made me get my own science-based numeric emissions reductions.

Uphill.

Both ways.

With a warm potato in my pocket that served as lunch.

Kids today. Harumph.

When I was a kid, my father made me get my own science-based numeric emissions reductions.

Uphill.

Both ways.

With a warm potato in my pocket that served as lunch.

Kids today. Harumph.

You got a warm potato? Lucky dog...

Predictions are hard, especially about the future.

and especially when you don't know what you're talking about in the slightest.

Another Quiet Tornado and Hurricane Season. Al Gore Hardest Hit.

“Despite Al Gore’s continued dire warnings, most recently while campaigning for Hillary Clinton in the wake of Hurricane Matthew, 2016 is turning out to be a remarkably quiet storm year. This continues the dual trends of quiet storm seasons combined with Gore’s dire pronouncements of increased storm activity. We are often reminded not to mess with Mother Nature. Evidently, we should also take care not to mess with her sense of humor.”

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/11/24/antarctic-sea-ice-has-not-shrunk-in-100-years/

"Antarctic sea ice had barely changed from where it was 100 years ago, scientists have discovered, after pouring over the logbooks of great polar explorers such as Robert Falcon Scott and Ernest Shackleton. Experts were concerned that ice at the South Pole had declined significantly since the 1950s, which they feared was driven by man-made climate change. But new analysis suggests that conditions are now virtually identical to when the Terra Nova and Endurance sailed to the continent in the early 1900s, indicating that declines are part of a natural cycle and not the result of global warming." –Sarah Knapton, The Daily Telegraph, 24 November 2016

So you've shifted from "Global warming is not a thing" to "Global warming is real, but it won't be the worst". I guess that is sort of like progress.

Don't put words in my mouth. Climate change has appeared to be with us since the beginning. Your feeble efforts to confuse man made global warming with climate fluctuation is pathetic.

"We think it's very foolish for the state of California to be taking this position," said Rob Vandenheuvel, general manager for the Milk Producers Council. "A single state like California is not going to make a meaningful impact on the climate."

A single industry in a single state to boot. God there are a bunch of idiots in this state.

I can't wait for the reactions to this. The California dairy industry is going to have a cow...

I've contacted the California Artisan Cheese Guild to get their reaction to this. The advances CA artisan cheese has made the past 10 years or so has been amazing. This could kill it.

A single industry in a single state to boot. God there are a bunch of idiots in this state.

This is going to play well with more than just the envirofreaks - there's also the vegetarian/vegan crowd as well as the PETA gang, all of whom will completely back anything like this.

This is going to play well with more than just the envirofreaks - there's also the vegetarian/vegan crowd as well as the PETA gang, all of whom will completely back anything like this.

Yeah, sure. But as Chef said it'll wreak havoc with our-dismal cheese industry which is just beginning to flourish.

And once again a super small segment of the population drives the regulations of an industry. Most of the people in the artisan cheese industry are the same hippy dippy types. Killing your own I guess.

Many of these cheese makers are extremely small and produce their own milk and I wouldn't be surprised is they pack up or get out of the biz altogether.

Many of these cheese makers are extremely small and produce their own milk and I wouldn't be surprised is they pack up or get out of the biz altogether.

I'd tell them the same thing I tell you - come to Texas. Lots of cattle, lots of people, fewer taxes, lots of fine dining, and a ton of cheese-eaters.