Global warming err Climate change HOAX

When does the next Ice Age start?

Were already in one called the Pleistocene Epoch.

When viewed on million year timescales, we are still in a glacial period in which the Earth is oscillating between glacial and interglacial conditions.

Recent interglacials were about 10,000 years. We are likely at the end of the current interglacial.

We are currently in a warmer interglacial period, called the Holocene Epoch, which began about 15,000 years ago.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's time to move.

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2016/09/08/gov-brown-signs-sweeping-climate-laws-big-changes-in-californias-future/

That means Californians can expect to feel more of what Brown has called the “coercive power of government.” Businesses will likely face more restrictive rules, and taxpayer and ratepayer money will be needed to subsidize cleaner technologies.

The coercive power of government Jerry? I really don't like the sound of that and I can't believe you had the balls to say that in public.

I think it's time to move.

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2016/09/08/gov-brown-signs-sweeping-climate-laws-big-changes-in-californias-future/

The coercive power of government Jerry? I really don't like the sound of that and I can't believe you had the balls to say that in public.

You should move to Florida or Louisianan, that would show you really don't believe in all this climate change bunk.

hmmm

New evidence shows conservatives are warming up to climate change
The percentage of conservative Republicans (not just Republicans but conservative Republicans) who believes climate change is happening has jumped 19 percentage points in the last two years, to 47%.
Overall, three-fourths of registered voters say global warming is real, with that figure up 7 percentage points since spring 2014. And a majority of Americans -- 56% -- say, correctly, that they think climate change is caused mostly by human activities.

hmmm

New evidence shows conservatives are warming up to climate change
The percentage of conservative Republicans (not just Republicans but conservative Republicans) who believes climate change is happening has jumped 19 percentage points in the last two years, to 47%.
Overall, three-fourths of registered voters say global warming is real, with that figure up 7 percentage points since spring 2014. And a majority of Americans -- 56% -- say, correctly, that they think climate change is caused mostly by human activities.

Who said they were correct about this?

Besides idiots - who says you are correct?

Not CNN, who, apparently, has done research to the extent that the news organization specifically printed that those who DO agree in global warming cooling climate change ARE correct.

So again...who says they're correct? CNN? Let me guess, they're citing Bill Nye again? :lol:

I'm hedging my bet now. It's warmer this afternoon than it was this morning, so maybe global warming CC is real. :unsure:

Wow, you sound like you listen to Bill Nye, too!

He's so great. He's on TV. And wears a bow-tie. And little kids love his volcano experiment.

No idea why the world doesn't take him more seriously.

Who said they were correct about this?

I saw that one word, too, and I though it was pretty outrageous. It made me actually click on the link to see why CNN would editorialize like that. The beginning of the article says that it is an opinion piece and CNN doesn't express any views, etc.

You make this statement on a thread with 120 pages and 2400 posts of people who are convinced that Global Warming is a hoax...

What is substance exactly?

It figures that you have to ask that. I'm not going to hand you the answer, Sue. If you take the effort to look it up maybe you'll understand it better and learn how to post with some substance.

All I want is one scientific experiment to imply global warming.

And I mean science. With the scientific method.

Why would you need the scientific method to "prove" it? Politicians have told us that there is a concensus among SCIENTISTS. If scientists believe it, you should too.