Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baskin-baskin-baskin-baskin-baskin-baskin-baskin-baskin.

Are you trying to "I am rubber you are glue" me.....

Typically you need 3 to form a decent daisy chain - but those guys did it in three!

Edited by baskin

Congress? I don't need no stinkin' congress!

A man nobody trusts making a deal he can't keep about a problem that doesn't exist.

This man can't buy a legacy at this point.

I see no reason why that story's at all true, given that it's sourced to a Chinese daily that doubtlessly doesn't understand how our government's supposed to work to begin with.

You can prove any damned thing if you choose your baseline properly.

Yet, YOU can prove, with 50 managers on a call, many baselines. No?

I bet you can even get a consensus: "Bob is a clown". "Her voice is like hearing coyotes have sex". "This guy thinks he's funny, and maybe he is, to the people he manages, but the rest of us don't care about his annoying, "whimsical", analogy that goes on for 10 minutes, and gets the group nowhere".

Opinions are not data. Analysis is not causation.

That is the fundamental problem here. In Global Warming world, opinions ARE data, and, analysis is causation. Because: we say so?

No. Clowns have applied the soft-science research standards of psychology, and sociology....to a hard science topic.

Hard science requires causation, not correlation. The problem is: Baskin et al don't know these terms, never mind the difference between them

CLAUDIA ROSETT: The Obama Narrative Goes to Midway.

Now comes President Obama, who enroute to a G-20 summit in China stopped Thursday on the Midway Atoll for some climate-change grandstanding, a golf-cart motorcade tour and some snorkeling.

According to the New York Times, Obama did make brief mention of the Americans who died defending Midway in World War II, praising their “courage and bravery” and calling Midway “hallowed ground.” But that part of the visit was apparently so perfunctory that the Associated Press reporter missed the message (or did he?), and instead described Obama’s mention of “hallowed ground” as a reference to the place Midway Atoll occupies “in Native Hawaiian tradition.”

Obama’s main purpose in traveling to Midway, according to a White House fact sheet, was to “mark the significance” of his own “historic conservation action” (has Obama done anything during his presidency that the White House has not described as “historic”?) in creating, off the coast of Hawaii, “the world’s largest marine protected area” — and to “highlight firsthand how the threat of climate change makes protecting our public lands and waters more important than ever.”

It’s always about him.