Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good move. But you will still may lose your jobs and/or funding.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-health-officials-cancel-climate-conference-dont-why-193900345--politics.html

So you want the CDC to lose their jobs? Too bad they didn't before Donald had his kid vaxxed... Damn vaxxers! He'd have a heir to the throne all lined up! Oh wait, there was still Caligula in history... Tiberius, see what you've done! ;-)

So you want the CDC to lose their jobs? Too bad they didn't before Donald had his kid vaxxed... Damn vaxxers! He'd have a heir to the throne all lined up! Oh wait, there was still Caligula in history... Tiberius, see what you've done! ;-)

"...in bed."

Hey, that actually works...

PANIC AT THE EPA! Trump Erasing Climate Change Data from EPA Servers. ....................(personally ? :lol:)

FTA:

Regardless of your position on anthropogenic climate change, this serves as an object lesson in the folly of politicized science. It shifts with the wind. The only reason this data is in danger of disappearing is because it resides on government servers. If it were on a private server somewhere, not only would it likely be backed up, but it would not depend upon political continuity.

The lesson here, which the left will surely fail to learn, is that government should not be where we house our scientific endeavors. Of course, acknowledging that would mean depending on private funding. And who in the real world would pay for the things done at the EPA?

PANIC AT THE EPA! Trump Erasing Climate Change Data from EPA Servers. ....................(personally ? :lol:)

FTA:

Regardless of your position on anthropogenic climate change, this serves as an object lesson in the folly of politicized science. It shifts with the wind. The only reason this data is in danger of disappearing is because it resides on government servers. If it were on a private server somewhere, not only would it likely be backed up, but it would not depend upon political continuity.

The lesson here, which the left will surely fail to learn, is that government should not be where we house our scientific endeavors. Of course, acknowledging that would mean depending on private funding. And who in the real world would pay for the things done at the EPA?

"If the website goes dark, years of work we have done on climate change will disappear," one of the EPA staffers told Reuters

If you're going to lose years of climate change work because you have to take down a publicly-facing web site, you REALLY need to revisit your research methodology. :wallbash:

Center for Disease Control.

YES, if they continue focusing on how to stop supposed manmade climate change instead of how climate change affects diseases!!!!

Because I do not deny climate change, but I think mans impact is negligible.

If you're going to lose years of climate change work because you have to take down a publicly-facing web site, you REALLY need to revisit your research methodology. :wallbash:

Maybe Leon Panetta was in charge of the servers.

aHelLt8.png

:lol:

YES, if they continue focusing on how to stop supposed manmade climate change instead of how climate change affects diseases!!!!

Obama's pissed he didn't think to classify Climate ChangeTM as a disease before he left office.

Whaddya mean? Aren't these the same people who decided to do 95% of the Obamacare website using client-side javascript? So, why wouldn't they house all their data in JSON files, or better yet, in URLs?

Perhaps literally everything is stored in PDFs(or Excel files, that would be the best), and they are in the htdocs folder of the Apache webserver they downloaded 10 years ago. Delete that folder and the whole thing is gone! :o

The mere fact that these people are saying any of this to Reuters, doing any of this, hell, thinking of any of this...is grounds for immediate termination.

Even the biggest Global Warming nut there is...should support terminating these people. It's bad enough for me to have to admit that these people work for my country. It's humiliating for the Global Warming people to have to admit they represent them.

And since we're on the topic of who is dumb: Apparently the NYT thinks its own readers are too dumb to understand their Global Warming story.

TL;DR == This one quote suffices(regarding margin of error): "But as Richard Lindzen puts it, “If you can adjust temperatures two tenths of a degree, it means it wasn’t certain to two tenths of a degree.”

Another example of DC_Tom's "false precision" fallacy.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I don't deny it either. I am not sure if man's impact is negligible or not. I simply don't care. One moved on, adapts, & overcomes. I think the Greens are being hugely arrogant. My take on this doesn't mean humans should run roughshod over the environment. Simply do the "right thing", conserve, put people and environment over $$$$. Be a conservationist over an environmentalist

Yes. Simple and naive and I will get it from both sides.

Good read... Well, IMO:

https://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/28/q-and-a-the-rambunctious-garden/?_r=0

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

CDC has bigger issues to fry if it ever comes out that Trump's kid is autistic.

Pray for us all if that is the case and we can't get through 4-8 years keeping it, anything negative, hidden away. Better to hide behind the privacy issue then come out in the open if something actually, really is wrong w/Barron. We'd have every anti-vaxxer loon fired up.

Just saying... If there was something really there in his medical report, that is what our enemies could hack. The simple act of parents not vaxxing their children because "you see what happened to the POTUS' kid" could have a more profound effect on "the herd" than anything an enemy could do to us directly. "Just give it time" our enemies would say, "let them get eaten away from the inside."

Simply put... Why one doesn't go scorch earth like Trump seems to do. Play w/honor and truth.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

'memba when we were told the sites would be erased?

http://climate.nasa.gov/

http://www.globalchange.gov/

https://www.epa.gov/climatechange

all of them up.

but now this site replaced obama's mentioning of climate change...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

Energy is an essential part of American life and a staple of the world economy. The Trump Administration is committed to energy policies that lower costs for hardworking Americans and maximize the use of American resources, freeing us from dependence on foreign oil.

For too long, we’ve been held back by burdensome regulations on our energy industry. President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule. Lifting these restrictions will greatly help American workers, increasing wages by more than $30 billion over the next 7 years....

I am so thankful the waters of the United States act is undone. that was the largest land grab in the history of the worlds.

'memba when we were told the sites would be erased?

http://climate.nasa.gov/

http://www.globalchange.gov/

https://www.epa.gov/climatechange

all of them up.

but now this site replaced obama's mentioning of climate change...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

I am so thankful the waters of the United States act is undone. that was the largest land grab in the history of the worlds.

At least he got that right! Don't hold out hope it will happen again:

a-broken-clock-kjuoej.jpg

At least he got that right! Don't hold out hope it will happen again:

a-broken-clock-kjuoej.jpg

did you know that pass the dutchie was really supposed to be pass the kutchie, which is south African slang for weed. But they chose dutchie, which is a type of south African dutch oven to avoid censorship?

I'm just going to respond to your posts with **** like this because its as effective as taking you seriously. Not that I ever want to be taken seriously myself

did you know that pass the dutchie was really supposed to be pass the kutchie, which is south African slang for weed. But they chose dutchie, which is a type of south African dutch oven to avoid censorship?

I'm just going to respond to your posts with **** like this because its as effective as taking you seriously. Not that I ever want to be taken seriously myself

That is the most interesting thing I've learned all week.

Sad.

EDIT: Beck made it worse by singing "passing the dutchie from coast to coast". Since I was a little kid and the first song came out, I've always wondered WTF that actually meant. I could guess, but now I know.

Edited by OCinBuffalo