Where are you watching the game tonight ?

HOUSE

It will be on at 9:30 am in Suzhou and I'll be at work trying to use gamepass but if not, then follow through the ESPN app. But that beats the crap out of following Sundays game which started at 2:00 am here.

Dude, that place nicer than Ashland? Can't be!

Won't be watching. Today is my wife's 50th birthday and she is smart enough not be a football fan so with the Bills season all but over I am not wasting my time with another embarrassing loss by this team in primetime.

you sound like a winner, and your 50 year old wife is one lucky woman

Question. Every time I go to bars in Canada, they advertise a beer called Kokanee. I've never had it, but based on the marketing, it seems to be a crappy cheap, "quantity over quality" beer, such as a Natty Light or Keystone. Is this true?

Yeah man. I wouldnt recommend it.

Not a good beer.

I recommend Moosehead if you want to try a good Canadian beer

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Yeah man. I wouldnt recommend it.

Not a good beer.

I recommend Moosehead if you want to try a good Canadian beer

CBF

I'm in Houston Texas now, but there's one Canadian bar in the town. I used to go there to watch the Sabres, but got the Center Ice now, so don't go there much anymore. Next time I stop in though I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Given the 5 hour time difference I'll be watching as quietly as I can from 1:30am-4:30am local time in hopes of not waking my family with angry rants at the TV. I'll be getting a grand total of 3 hours sleep. Ugh.

I hate prime time games now that I live in London. Thankfully the Bills don't play too many of them and I'll only be here one more season.

Typically I watch from home on Sunday Ticket, but tonight I'm heading downtown to The Harry Buffalo in Orlando since it's my buddy's bday from Grand Island. Anyone else in Central FL stop down!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/637477529625487/'>https://www.facebook.com/groups/637477529625487/

Typically I watch from home on Sunday Ticket, but tonight I'm heading downtown to The Harry Buffalo in Orlando since it's my buddy's bday from Grand Island. Anyone else in Central FL stop down!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/637477529625487/

i'll be in the living room, then they will do something stupid and i will throw something and walk into the other room yelling with my hands on my head, then they will do something good and i'll walk back into the living room, then they will do something bad again and i will vow to never watch another game as long as i live, then the dog will get scared and hide and i'll have to go find him, then we will win and i'll be celebrating in the bedroom with the wife. that's usually how it goes

Once I learned the game wasn't being broadcast OTA in Rochester, a bunch of buddies from high school decided to get together to watch the game at a local sports bar. Looking forward to it, since I hardly ever watch games at a bar or with large groups of people (other than at the Ralph) anymore.

In my basement. In the dark, next to the leaky ceiling. Wife beater, boxers, plaid robe, slippers. Cold pizza and warm beer.

Anyone wanna come over?

Throw in bath salts and you have yourself some company.

Edited by Handsome