Sanchez Haters

Sanchez has beaten--and outperformed in those games--both P. Manning and T. Brady on the road, while playing for a joke of a team named the jets.

Sure he did. What was the hallmark of those Jets teams when they got to the AFC championship? Defense and Running game with a game managing qb.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or is it that he has really good offensive coaching?

It's not like there isn't plenty of book on him already. He has a better line, better skill players, better offensive system, better coaching.

Sanchez has beaten--and outperformed in those games--both P. Manning and T. Brady on the road, while playing for a joke of a team named the jets. He also brought the Jets to the AFC Championship game. I would definitely welcome him here. Problem is he is going to rock it in Philly in C. Kelly's offense and will not be available this off season.

yeah, not playing on a talent depleted team like the Jets is a huge upgrade. His top target now is J. Matthews. Imagine if he had Watkins, Woods, and Hogan. (plus a running game, which Philly does not have for some strange reason this year).

I can't tell if its Rex or the GM. There is zero talent on the offensive side of the ball.

The "talent depleted team" in 2011, when Snachez's wheels started coming off, included Santonio Holmes, Plaxico Buress, Dustin Keller, Jeremy Kerley, and Shonn Green (over 1000 yds). They were 13th in points.

Sanchez's coaches included Schottenheimer and Tom Moore.

It's not like there isn't plenty of book on him already. He has a better line, better skill players, better offensive system, better coaching.

It's still a different system players. Once they figure out where his reads are. Who he is comfortable throwing to. How his cadence goes. Then you will see if it's s rebirth. He had a good enough line in N.Y. to show something

I can't tell if its Rex or the GM. There is zero talent on the offensive side of the ball.

It's not just zero talent, it's that there's been zero talent for about four years now.

Sanchez 'regressed' in NY when Thomas Jones and LaDainian Tomlinson were replaced by Shonn Greene and Bilal Powell, and Braylon Edwards, Happy Santonio Holmes and Dustin Keller were replaced by Jeremy Kerley, Angry Santonio Holmes and Stephen Hill.

No one ever called Sanchez an All-Pro, but give him some protection and some decent talent and the guy can make the throws.

truth be told, we don't really care about Sanchez, we just can't stand Ryan,very time he speaks, its like hearing "finger nails scraping against the blackboard", latest rant out of his yap "we owe Buffalo" we can only hope he goes away , far far away

Sanchez looked pretty good last night. I am impressed , but also feeling like over the course of a few more games he will look like the average QB he is. Just like Orton and many others. Nothing wrong with average. They can win for you with the right cast.

Edited by 34-78-83

I'm telling you -- it's about age and experience provided you can make the throws. Of the 11 top rated QBs in the NFL, 10 of them are over 30 years old. Sanchez can make the throws and is a pretty good athlete. It takes time to learn how to play QB in the NFL, and it may be case that he is finally doing so. He's certainly in a good situation, and in my humble opinion looks better than Foles has looked this season.

People are hilarious. Remember Austin Davis? There was even a thread on him on TBD. Well in case you forgot here is what he is up to now:

Week 8 150 yards 1 td 1 int

Week 9 105 yards 1 td 2 int

Week 10 216 yards 1 td 2 int 1 fum

This isn't to say he won't be good, or doesn't have the potential to improve, but this is what you get with such a small sample size. Let's wait and see before we rush to judgement on how we should have picked up Mark Sanchez.

It is the law of TBD.... any QB who looks even semi competent for 2 or 3 games MUST be signed by the Bills.

I think part of the issue is that people do not actually sit and watch every throw these guys make so they don't see that they make the same mistakes as the guys we have we just watch our guys like a hawk every play.

There are 4 elite guys, then there about 10-12 who are Franchise guys who you could maybe win 1 or 2 Superbowls with and then there is everyone else. Sanchez is still in the "everyone else" category for me.

It's somewhat of a little of both. Sanchez was playing on a bad Jets offense, and had little weapons for WR or TE. He also threw too many pics, and he's only played one full game, and came in late for another.

If he does it for the rest of the year, he may get his shot back as a starting QB as Kelly doesn't seem that happy with Foles.