Kouandjio expecting to be active v. Chiefs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What will be really funny is if he gets into the game and actually plays well at RG.....will people

a. Be happy because our OG position might be fixed

or

b. Mad that he hasnt moved moved to OG....and playing sooner

I don't see these things as mutually exclusive. See Urbik. We are all happy to see him back out there and as an upgrade, also all angry it took about half the season to figure it out.

@JoeBuscaglia

By the way it sounded from Doug Marrone today, it might be the first game Cyrus Kouandjio is active this season. #Bills

Cyrus Kouandjio said he got some work with the first team this week at right guard. #Bills

#Bills Kouandjio asked if he felt like he'd see some time on the field this week: "You never know, we'll see."

Word that Sammy is iffy and now Kouandjio might be starting...ugh. this game is starting to feel like a big L to me. I see KC coming in confident like Cleveland was last night in Cinci. We haven't played very well in our last 3 home games.

Word that Sammy is iffy and now Kouandjio might be starting...ugh. this game is starting to feel like a big L to me. I see KC coming in confident like Cleveland was last night in Cinci. We haven't played very well in our last 3 home games.

I'm sure Marrone is hoping that's how the Chiefs feel too. They're not going to know what to do when Sammy ends up playing and has 2 TDs and 150+ yards on them Sunday.

CK was a great college player who needs development and training to get to the next level. I'm sure they've been working him like a dog all year, maybe he's ready to knock some people down. It's more of a coaching/learning thing, mental, if you will. He's got the physical size and ability to be a very good starting offensive lineman. He was projected to go as high as middle first round in the draft.