Best Hot Dog

hot dog  

65 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite hot dog

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried a Hebrew nat for the first time about 3 years ago. Now I buy nothing else. The best by a mile.

I will say zweigle's white hots (which I grew up on) are great, but almost so different to be considered as part of this poll.

Heb. Nat'l, makes a great 97% fat free dog, too. No ... it's not nearly as good as the real thing. But it is light years better than any other low fat hot dog on the market. And I think I've tried them all.

We were a Sahlens house through and through as a kid. I always moaned about not getting Ballparks like all my friends parents had. Now, I'm just happy my parents didn't put me up for adoption for my serious lapse of judgement.

Wardynskis makes a good dog too.

Wardynskis is pretty close to Sahlems if you ask me. Both are pretty good. On a side note you ever look into a hot dog & think to yourself "what the f*ck am I eating?"

Syracuse has them...hoffmans coneys are white hots

It's funny, growing up in Rochester, white hots seemed very normal. Every time we went shopping for hot dogs, we had to make the critical decision of red hots or white hots. It was only until after I moved away did I realize that white hots are really only a Rochester thing.

Hebrew Nationals by a mile.

I'll have to try em, but I doubt they can beat the mighty Sahlens

We were a Sahlens house through and through as a kid. I always moaned about not getting Ballparks like all my friends parents had. Now, I'm just happy my parents didn't put me up for adoption for my serious lapse of judgement.

Wardynskis makes a good dog too.

:lol:

without Hoffmans on the list this is a BS poll

Sorry man I'm not that well traveled, never heard of them either.

Hoffman's changed something recently. I had my sister bring some out to me recently when she visited and they weren't close to what I remember. I had them about 5 years ago before this time and they were great. Not sure what's different.