11/5: Sammy Injures Groin in Practice - Active vs. KC

Sounds like St. Doug's media ban isn't working too well.

Jonah Javad@JonahJavad 4m4 minutes ago

Sammy Watkins told me he hurt his groin in RVAs (routes vs. air) today. Non-contact injury. Status for Sunday unknown. #Bills

there isnt a ban we just don't have any beat writers who cover them.....our information has to come from a national prospective

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was said about Sammy Watkins injury?

marrone-pc.jpg?w=570&h=285

At his daily post-practice press conference, Bills head coach Doug Marrone announced that WR Sammy Watkins, the reigning Offensive Rookie of the Month, suffered a groin injury and was unable to finish. Here’s what Marrone, Kyle Orton and Eric Wood had to say when asked about the situation.

OMG and I just bet $10,000 on the Bills

Next time you're thinking of that, send me $5,000, we will talk and I can cut your losses by 50%. This service is available to all who want to reduce their gambling expenses. You're welcome.

Seems like a lot of Bills getting hurt in practice.....something wrong there at this time of year, practices should be lighter, and non contact. I wonder if Marrone is a little bit to old school for the modern NFL.

? Guys get in hurt in practice on other teams pretty often

Seems like a lot of Bills getting hurt in practice.....something wrong there at this time of year, practices should be lighter, and non contact. I wonder if Marrone is a little bit to old school for the modern NFL.

He got hurt running against air <-- non-contact drill!