11/5: Sammy Injures Groin in Practice - Active vs. KC

Isn't obvious that they are all under the influence of mind altering substances of one kind or another?

yeah, but now they have a legal excuse.

As the first order of business, in order to deal with late night munchies while in session, Congress has authorized the placement of a Might Taco next to the Capitol building.

The Senator from the great state of NY has proposed a Nick Taho's cafeteria be added to the West Wing!!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that at all. The Chiefs' secondary can be exploited by the Bills' WR corps even without Watkins. The key is the OL.

We're not doooomed if he can't play but the one real advantage we have on KC IMO is that we have a game breaking threat at WR and they don't. So it would be quite a shame if he's not playing.

I wouldn't say that at all. The Chiefs' secondary can be exploited by the Bills' WR corps even without Watkins. The key is the OL.

They have the number one pass defense in the NFL and they just got Eric Berry back. I just dont see it happening. Just looking at the Chiefs schedule, they have played some damn good quarterbacks and have yet to allow a 300 yard passer.

They have the number one pass defense in the NFL and they just got Eric Berry back. I just dont see it happening. Just looking at the Chiefs schedule, they have played some damn good quarterbacks and have yet to allow a 300 yard passer.

Manning was 21-26 for 242 and 3 TDs, 0 INTs. He didn't throw for 300 because they were able to run the ball and he only needed to throw 26 times to win the game. OTOH Manning threw for 400+ against NE because they were behind the whole game and he had to throw like 50 times. I don't put much stock on whether a QB throws for 300 and that determining whether their D is on lockdown. I'm not discounting their pass D because I think it is good, but just don't feel that stat of not allowing 300 passing yds means they can't be beaten. Edited by YoloinOhio

What if they are just resting him for Sunday?

Why risk further injury for practice?

Give him the extra days to rest/heal

CBF

My belief is that this is exactly what they are doing and it's the prudent course of action especially with another important game coming up next Thursday. Rest, treatment and rehab then bring it on Sunday! Go Bills!