What show to start?

The Underdog

Been watching Gangland Undercover... Pretty good show...

I agree. Gets a little campy there sometimes, especially when they try to throw in the love interest. But definitely worth binging S1 (6 episodes) and catching up on S2, Thursday's on History© Channel

I agree. Gets a little campy there sometimes, especially when they try to throw in the love interest. But definitely worth binging S1 (6 episodes) and catching up on S2, Thursday's on History© Channel

Agree.... this season is pretty good so far...

For any animal lovers...check out Beary Tales on Netflix. A guy raises two abandon bear cubs. They are pretty amazing animals, it's worth the hour watch.

I've seen that. The guy gets eaten by the bears in the end.

there was a show on one of those cable channels Animal Planet I think Project Grizzly

Bob and Screech. The owner Jeff Watson is / was a trainer for a few bears in the past and now he has young 2 bears he wants to put back into the wild.

Season one ended now I have to wait for season 2 to see how they fared.

He's using a friends 10 acres in Indiana (I think) to "train" them for life in the wild

I thought Boardwalk Empire was a pretty great show over all. Seasons 2 and 3 were my favorites with Jimmy and the episode's with Gyp Rosetti were great.

I noticed alot of the HBO series have the same actors. Chalky White/Omar Little, Tommy Carcetri/Little,Finger, Dright. Narcisse/Bernard etc...

Edited by RaoulDuke79

Well into the second season of "Breaking Bad" Pretty much living up to the accolades within this thread. Just introduced Saul. "When you are a criminal you need a "Criminal" lawyer" lol

I know this isn't a "show" (I can't find the "What to watch" thread) but Dave Chappelle's new stand up on Netflix is hilarious. The four times he meets O.J. had me grabbing my abdomen. There are two hour long episodes of his routine so it's a quick watch.

I'm sure Shameless has been mentioned on here, but that show is simply terrific. My wife and I have been watching 2-3 episodes per night, and are now into season 4. Just keeps getting better.

No...I just couldn't watch a show about poojer's romantic life.

I'm sure Shameless has been mentioned on here, but that show is simply terrific. My wife and I have been watching 2-3 episodes per night, and are now into season 4. Just keeps getting better.

My wife and I we're hooked to that as well. Solid show. I feel like the early to mid seasons we're great. Didn't love the show as much in season 6 or 7. Maybe I just got bored with it, I'm not sure.

Well into the second season of "Breaking Bad" Pretty much living up to the accolades within this thread. Just introduced Saul. "When you are a criminal you need a "Criminal" lawyer" lol

Saul and then Gus later on are awesome supporting characters that really help fuel that show, IMO.

My wife and I we're hooked to that as well. Solid show. I feel like the early to mid seasons we're great. Didn't love the show as much in season 6 or 7. Maybe I just got bored with it, I'm not sure.

Saul and then Gus later on are awesome supporting characters that really help fuel that show, IMO.

Not to mention Saul's lackey squad. Huell never failed to crack me up. I can't wait until he and Bill Burr show up on Better Call Saul.

Not to mention Saul's lackey squad. Huell never failed to crack me up. I can't wait until he and Bill Burr show up on Better Call Saul.

Gus is set to show up this season on Better Call Saul too!

If you rearrange the first letter of all the episode titles of the second season, it reads FRINGSBACK. Plus what happens in the finale.

Edited by EersN'Bills

After watching some more I'll still give the thumbs up to "Luther".

Luther's awesome. That girl is straight psycho though.

Shameless rules. Kevin cracks me up and Lip gets all the kitty.

anyone mention Baskets yet? (heck i may have), after this season i have an even stronger love for it...very dark, but this season kicked ass, and Louis Anderson as his mom really pulls that part off amazingly well. Even the dual galifinakis parts work for me.

watched the new show with Jenna Elfman last night "Imaginary Mary", it was kind of funny. Doesn't hurt that it has Jenna Elfman in it :wub: , but i found it very funny, wednesday's has some pretty good shows on abc, goldbergs, modern family, blackish and speechless(Minnie Driver :wub: )