What show to start?

The Underdog

I liked it for awhile but the acting became a bit too melodramatic for my taste. Wonder which sibling ends up killing who at the end of Season Three. :ph34r:

i am going with Kevin getting the ax. Not sure how he's made it this far. Nine lives.

Not worth A new thread, but a box of Fluite Flakes was very prominent on Silicon Valley last night. Have no idea why.

They've appeared on several shows. I was watching something a few weeks ago and saw a box of the Chargers version he put out. It may be a prop master somewhere likes him.

They just cancelled Sense8 a few days ago.

I watched the first season and the New Year's episode from a few months ago, but haven't started the second season. I like it but can see how it's not popular with the general crowd. Also, I was reading somewhere a while back that it is a ridiculously expensive show to shoot. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.

• 1 month later...

Just finished Bloodline S3 and it was torture to watch. My wife made me watch until the end. The second to last episode was trash, and the finale was pointless and meandering. I think I'm done with that show if they do S4.

I have House of Cards S5 in the chamber, but I'm reluctant to start it. Just so overwhelmed with all the political ridiculousness lately. Looking for something lighter maybe.

Shameless S7 was pretty good. William H. Macy is starting to carry that show to some extent, but it's still pretty funny.

Just finished Bloodline S3 and it was torture to watch. My wife made me watch until the end. The second to last episode was trash, and the finale was pointless and meandering. I think I'm done with that show if they do S4.

I have House of Cards S5 in the chamber, but I'm reluctant to start it. Just so overwhelmed with all the political ridiculousness lately. Looking for something lighter maybe.

Shameless S7 was pretty good. William H. Macy is starting to carry that show to some extent, but it's still pretty funny.

agree on Bloodline S3. Very disappointing ending. Not worth the investment I put in! It's done though, no season 4.

I was also disappointed with House of Cards season 5. Boring.

I'm finally taking the time to watch The Wire, actually I am piggybacking off my son watching it so I am not going in order nor am i watching each episode, but holy crap. What a powerful show, such character depth, such 'seemingly' insight into the mind of drug dealers. Amazing show.

agree on Bloodline S3. Very disappointing ending. Not worth the investment I put in! It's done though, no season 4.

I was also disappointed with House of Cards season 5. Boring.

I thought Season 5 was just ok. It definitely had some great Frank Underwood turn to the camera comments. The problem is the real political world has been so crazy lately that the show struggles to keep up.

Just started watching Stranger Things. Awesome!

You're smart to watch it now, the wait for season 2 won't be so long :beer:

i heard there's supposed to be some kind of game show coming on this sunday. got something to do with thrones and is supposed to be kind of popular

giphy.gif

You're smart to watch it now, the wait for season 2 won't be so long :beer:

giphy.gif

i heard about season 2 and that's what prompted me to watch it. Plus it's only 8 episodes. I can't commit to starting anything multi-season at this point, so close to football haha.