What show to start?

The Underdog

Good ride, just get off before the end.

Good ride, just get off before the end.

Seriously. Wth !!

Sad but true. S1 was pretty good. S2 started well and then sputtered to the end. S3 was just bad. My wife made me finish it.

Kevin and old rich guy were cool.

Too many people's stories came and went and crap ending.

Peaky Blinders "She loves me and all you got was a bullet"

Yes !!!

I was late to the Netflix party, but I got a new smart TV with Netflix already installed a couple of months ago, and this was the first show I watched(all 3 seasons).....fantastic show!!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned new season of Fargo yet. Just watched latest episode last night. Some nasty stuff, but damn I love that show.

Fargo is my absolute favorite show....Billy Bob Thornton's character in season 1 is awesome, and season 2 and 3 were great as well.

My top three shows would be:

1. Season 1 of Fargo

2. Season 1 of Homeland

3. Season 1 of True Detective

Started Breaking Bad on Netflix... Love it so far...

Just started this as well.....still on season 1, but so far so good.

agree on Bloodline S3. Very disappointing ending. Not worth the investment I put in! It's done though, no season 4.

I'm halfway through season 3 of Bloodline, and I'm sad to hear so many negative comments about the ending....its been enjoyable up to the point I've reached.

I was late to the Netflix party, but I got a new smart TV with Netflix already installed a couple of months ago, and this was the first show I watched(all 3 seasons).....fantastic show!!

Fargo is my absolute favorite show....Billy Bob Thornton's character in season 1 is awesome, and season 2 and 3 were great as well.

My top three shows would be:

1. Season 1 of Fargo

2. Season 1 of Homeland

3. Season 1 of True Detective

Just started this as well.....still on season 1, but so far so good.

I'm halfway through season 3 of Bloodline, and I'm sad to hear so many negative comments about the ending....its been enjoyable up to the point I've reached.

Breaking Bad was awesome... I am almost done with Season 1 of Bloodline and enjoy it so far...

Ozark is really good, I'm about 4 episodes in and really enjoying it.

Into the Badlands is really good, on AMC.

I really liked The 100, very binge watch worthy, Imo.

And Z Nation was really cool too.

In a truly depressing turn, demonstrating precisely why network TV is dying....

NBC Boss’ Revival Wish List: ‘The Office’, ‘30 Rock’, ‘The West Wing’ & ‘ER’

http://deadline.com/2017/08/nbc-the-office-revival-30-rock-the-west-wing-er-1202142159/

30 Rock and the Office just went off the air...

(and NBC ran Sorkin off West Wing originally, so I'm sure he's just dying to go back...)

Edited by Deranged Rhino

In a truly depressing turn, demonstrating precisely why network TV is dying....

NBC Boss’ Revival Wish List: ‘The Office’, ‘30 Rock’, ‘The West Wing’ & ‘ER’

http://deadline.com/2017/08/nbc-the-office-revival-30-rock-the-west-wing-er-1202142159/

30 Rock and the Office just went off the air...

(and NBC ran Sorkin off West Wing originally, so I'm sure he's just dying to go back...)

Network TV is dying because the Internet gives people a choice

Just finished watching the first two episodes of "the Guestbook" on TBS. By Greg Garcia, so if you liked Earl and Hope, you will prolly like this show. I thought they were great!

Lots of great actors and actresses, and some old favorites from his previous shows to boot!

I'm looking forward to watching this one...love both of previous offerings.

Just finished watching the first two episodes of "the Guestbook" on TBS. By Greg Garcia, so if you liked Earl and Hope, you will prolly like this show. I thought they were great!

Lots of great actors and actresses, and some old favorites from his previous shows to boot!

I'm looking forward to watching this one...love both of previous offerings.

Pooj, don't know if you like podcasts or not, but he was just onKornheiser''s, great listen. makes me feel very old I have been listening to Mr. Tony for almost 25 years now.