What show to start?

The Underdog

i actually stopped listening recently, howard's schtick just pushed me over the top, his way of bringing people down so as to make him look superior just really wore on me. as good an interviewer as he is, that too got old. i love JD, Gary, Fred and Richard & Sal, the rest i could do without. Can't stand his love affair with jason ellis, lena dunham and that whole ilk. oh well, he had a good run in my eyes, time to move on

no! for real? baby gorilla?! :(

when he left it was the essential end of the stern show as it had been forever. he made the show great. jd might be the only thing entertaining on a regular basis there. and the more they lean on takei the more boring he gets. it was just too much with jason ellis the other day.

i actually stopped listening recently, howard's schtick just pushed me over the top, his way of bringing people down so as to make him look superior just really wore on me. as good an interviewer as he is, that too got old. i love JD, Gary, Fred and Richard & Sal, the rest i could do without. Can't stand his love affair with jason ellis, lena dunham and that whole ilk. oh well, he had a good run in my eyes, time to move on

I only listen on the app when working. Not one person I know has said Hos show is better noe

My wife just got me watching Fortitude on Amazon prime. Highly recommend it. Set on a small island off Norway and strange things begin happening. Has Stanley Tucci and Michael Gambon in it. I went through season 1 the past 3 days (12 episodes) and just starting season 2, which is as far as it goes to date.

Just finished season two, which has Dennis Quaid in it. This is one wild show. Shamans and evil pharmaceutical company mixed into the town where everyone is usually drunk on vodka. Good times...

Wifey and I started re-watching Breaking Bad a week or so ago, in conjunction with the new season of BCS. Up to S2E5 and it's so sad watching the Walter/Skylar relationship dissolve and knowing what's to come. Enjoying seeing Jane again, and eagerly awaiting Saul's (and then Gus' and Mike's) arrival to the show.

And good god, Jesse was a punk.

As I said, I liked the start but the second half of the series just didn't do anything for me, especially the Harold plot line and Bakuto.

I just got to Bakuto and have about 3 episodes left. I have no problem with Danny as a character, but he's just kind of meh as a hero. I'm not really sure what he brings to the table other than a fist that glows once every ten days or so. I'm really hoping the Harold stuff goes somewhere, but from your post, I'm guessing it doesn't.

I will say one thing, the show has held my attention better than Luke Cage did.

Well into the second season of "Breaking Bad" Pretty much living up to the accolades within this thread. Just introduced Saul. "When you are a criminal you need a "Criminal" lawyer" lol

I wish I could erase my tv memory so I could experience that show for the first time again.

Anyways, just finished first 3 seasons of Sherlock on Netflix. Highly recommend it as it makes the movies with RDJ look elementary.