What show to start?

The Underdog

Excited to hear that, didn't know it was coming back so soon. :beer:

So we ever gonna collaborate on a script for NCIS: Highjump or Cops: Mos Eisley?

:P

Bad Droids Bad Droids, Whatcha gonna do, Whatcha gonna do when they come wipe you...

Edited by /dev/null

Flaked is ok. I enjoyed it.

Maron Season 3 has been solid. If you like Flaked then I think you would really enjoy Maron which is available on Netflix. Ask Poojer. I got him hooked on Maron and it totally turned his life around 360 degrees.

I agree on Flaked. Good, quick watch and enjoyable.

Might have to check out Maron.

I watched the first episode of Black Mirror last night. Holy crap! Freaky stuff...

Extremely intriguing show. Not every episode to me was as riviting as others. In fact some I disliked immensely but overall a fantastic watch.

I watched the first episode of Black Mirror last night. Holy crap! Freaky stuff...

Arguably S1E1 is the freakiest one of them all. Black Mirror in general is a fantastic show - rooted in a dislike for technology and with strong emotional quotient. Each story is quite distinct and you never know where it is going. If you want to watch it with a SO (assuming you are male), S3 Episode San Junipero is the easiest to start with. Some excellent writing and direction. The only one I truly disliked is S3E1 cos I hate Bryce Dallas Howard - she can singlehandedly destroy the impact of a good story.

Arguably S1E1 is the freakiest one of them all. Black Mirror in general is a fantastic show - rooted in a dislike for technology and with strong emotional quotient. Each story is quite distinct and you never know where it is going. If you want to watch it with a SO (assuming you are male), S3 Episode San Junipero is the easiest to start with. Some excellent writing and direction. The only one I truly disliked is S3E1 cos I hate Bryce Dallas Howard - she can singlehandedly destroy the impact of a good story.

I watched episode 2 last night and it was dumb, IMO. I hope E3 rights the ship.

Just finished sneaky Pete badass

Where'd you see season 1 Netflix only has s3

So we ever gonna collaborate on a script for NCIS: Highjump or Cops: Mos Eisley?

:P

Bad Droids Bad Droids, Whatcha gonna do, Whatcha gonna do when they come wipe you...

:lol::worthy:

Hey, I'm down for it!

Ummm... was already done, 20 years ago....

The story behind the parody....

[This is an automated response:

Sound is vibration. But the only thing in our way is a mute mountain. Now this is just love...and verbs. Verbs are important...like earthquakes.

Thank you, and please enjoy today's law of physics {[sv_PhyLawToday]}

OCinBot v.01]