What show to start?

The Underdog

Sneaky Pete on Amazon is very entertaining 4 episodes in. Giovanni Ribisi is one of those actors that is awesome in pretty much any role he plays

Just finished it. It really picked up a lot of steam midway through and finished very strong. Ribisi and Cranston know how to bring it, especially. And it was great to see Ben Vereen take a turn as well. I'm down for a second season.

Screw 'em and start your own.

NCIS: Highjump :P

:lol:

I know you're joking, but a show about Highjump (fictionalized of course) could be really cool. It's something I've kicked around for a bit but haven't been able to crack how to give it legs... though I guess it could be an "event series".

Two pilot cycles ago I was real close to getting a pilot off the ground that was close in subject area, Highjump was going to be a prominent part of the mythology and our season 1 ender. Network execs enjoyed the script, the pitch had some fans as well -- but we got axed in the last round of pilot passes.

i watched the first season, i thought it went away after that...is there more that i haven't heard about? if you want something light and have never watched it before, or if you want to revisit a very funny show, Community is well worth a couple hours of fun time wasting

I needed a break from the "heavy" shows I've been watching, so I watched a couple episodes of Flaked on Netflix last night. I like Will Arnett and so far it has been pretty entertaining.

I needed a break from the "heavy" shows I've been watching, so I watched a couple episodes of Flaked on Netflix last night. I like Will Arnett and so far it has been pretty entertaining.

Flaked is ok. I enjoyed it.

Maron Season 3 has been solid. If you like Flaked then I think you would really enjoy Maron which is available on Netflix. Ask Poojer. I got him hooked on Maron and it totally turned his life around 360 degrees.

Damn straight, already been in and out of rehab 3 times, heading for #4 pretty soon!

........BOOMER LIVES!!!!!!!

Flaked is ok. I enjoyed it.

Maron Season 3 has been solid. If you like Flaked then I think you would really enjoy Maron which is available on Netflix. Ask Poojer. I got him hooked on Maron and it totally turned his life around 360 degrees.

The Good Place

Crazy Ex Girlfriend (I know, but check it out)

are two on the newer side of shows that fit what you're looking for. Both have been consistently bringing the funny.

I love Will Arnett and love the backdrop and the idea of Flaked. I really liked watching it way more than I liked it, meaning thought it was good. There should be a whole new category for shows you really don't think are good, you just love watching them for any specific reason. Kind of like your favorite player versus the best player.

Anybody watching Outsiders? Saw that season two was about to start this week so wifey and I found season one on Hulu and watched the first two episodes last night. Not bad.

No takers on Outsiders? Really? Through episode 6 of S1 and it's pretty good.

The Good Place

Crazy Ex Girlfriend (I know, but check it out)

are two on the newer side of shows that fit what you're looking for. Both have been consistently bringing the funny.

We kinda watch both of those. Crazy Ex Girlfriend is pretty damn funny, but we only started watching it because my wife is originally from West Covina.

Didn't see anyone post it, so I apologize if it's a repeat, but "This Is Us" is some of the best TV has to offer right now. So many great characters, story lines. The entire cast is outstanding.

Oh, and "Life In Pieces" is some of the funniest stuff around right now. Period.

No takers on Outsiders? Really? Through episode 6 of S1 and it's pretty good.

I love the show... New to the board.. First episode of season 2 was good... Can't believe Asa is gone...

Started watching the show Six on the History channel.... Good show so far...

I love the show... New to the board.. First episode of season 2 was good...

Can't believe Asa is gone

Since you're new, just an FYI....Use spoiler tags when stating details regarding previous episodes, such as important things like someone dying! Others may have not watched that particular episode, so that's not cool

Edited by ricojes

I love the show... New to the board.. First episode of season 2 was good... Can't believe Asa is gone...

Since you're new, just an FYI....Use spoiler tags when stating facts about the show, such as important things like someone dying! Others may have not watched that particular episode, so that's not cool

Umm...yeah... :doh:

Since you're new, just an FYI....Use spoiler tags when stating details regarding previous episodes, such as important things like someone dying! Others may have not watched that particular episode, so that's not cool

Got ya.. My bad..

Umm...yeah... :doh:

My bad man... I just saw that you watched the show and started posting...

We kinda watch both of those. Crazy Ex Girlfriend is pretty damn funny, but we only started watching it because my wife is originally from West Covina.

Didn't see anyone post it, so I apologize if it's a repeat, but "This Is Us" is some of the best TV has to offer right now. So many great characters, story lines. The entire cast is outstanding.

Oh, and "Life In Pieces" is some of the funniest stuff around right now. Period.

I really like all three of shows. Been watching Crazy since the first show.

Posted this way back in the thread...this is some funny stuff right here

Edited by plenzmd1