What show to start?

The Underdog

Just finished Westworld. Really interesting show. It got really good the last few episodes IMO.

I couldn't make it through the first episode.

Strange, because I like science fiction, especially AI-robotic sci fi.

Wasn't drawn in.

I'm jonesing for a new show, having finished Bosch which...again...was EXCELLENT.

The Expanse season 2 starts next week on SyFy

Season 1 is available on Netflix if you need to catch up

Is it typical SyFy low-budget special effects overacted garbage?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

I couldn't make it through the first episode.

Strange, because I like science fiction, especially AI-robotic sci fi.

Wasn't drawn in.

I'm jonesing for a new show, having finished Bosch which...again...was EXCELLENT.

Is it typical SyFy low-budget special effects overacted garbage?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

It definitely takes a few episodes to get into it. Once it gets going, it gets really interesting.

Nah man. I'm neutered too, but this is the type of show my wife watches in the guest room while I'm watching hockey in the living room.

That's too bad because it's genuinely one of the better shows, both from a writing and performance standpoint. I ended up watching it inadvertently as it was something my wife would watch while I'm cooking dinner. I got pulled in because of the different layers. Plus, you gotta hand it to Mandy Moore, who is just terrific. Chrissy Metz and Sterling Brown kill it as well.

I have no problem admitting any of that, but then again I don't give a crap what anyone thinks about me or my viewing habits.

That's too bad because it's genuinely one of the better shows, both from a writing and performance standpoint. I ended up watching it inadvertently as it was something my wife would watch while I'm cooking dinner. I got pulled in because of the different layers. Plus, you gotta hand it to Mandy Moore, who is just terrific. Chrissy Metz and Sterling Brown kill it as well.

I have no problem admitting any of that, but then again I don't give a crap what anyone thinks about me or my viewing habits.

Got sick and ended up binge watching half the season. It was probably the virus, but I got all blubbery. Mandy Moore needs to be in more stuff.

My lady friend is a big fan... Or was. Now with the news of the day focused on Russia she says she can't watch anymore and root for Russian characters.

Normally I would think she is joking ... But now I'm not so sure.

You really need to start considering cheating on her...

• 3 weeks later...