What show to start?

The Underdog

Going to give SIX a try, it starts on the 18th.

http://www.history.com/shows/six

I've seen the trailers for that and it looks terrible

Saw the last episode of Black Mirror...ended up watching them in order just because. I loved the last episode. I thought it was one of the best.

One of these days I'm gonna finish Black Mirror. I made it thru S1 but was unimpressed.

If you like a good, slow moving, British comedy check out seasons 1 & 2 of 'Detectorists' - The lives of two eccentric metal detectorists, who spend their days plodding along ploughed tracks and open fields, hoping to disturb the tedium by unearthing the fortune of a lifetime.

Mackenzie Crook - Pirates of the Caribbean, The Office (original), The Brothers Grimm

What did you think of the episode with the kid who gets blackmailed?

That was by far my favorite.

I liked that one too...a little creepy at the end but should have seen it coming. They did give a few clues. Many of the stories were variations on the same theme of technology exposing everyone in one way or another. I think that theme is somewhat realistic if not dead on. Geez just look at you. You almost ended up chopped into bits because of Skype. That would have been pretty mundane. At least hold out until an artificially intelligent bee can track you down or something...much more poetic and cutting edge.

Off the top without scrolling through I liked the one with the eyeball device, the one you mentioned, the bees, the American Idol-ish one. Didn't love White Bear because I figured it out too quickly, and didn't love the one with Bryce Dallas Howard.