Bills @ Jets First Half Thread

Big C

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute amateur hour by Marrone and Hackett in the last 1:50. The first down run took almost 20 seconds off the clock. We didn't use a single of our three timeouts. And we surrender a !@#$ing field goal and give them back the momentum, at home, in a game we should be winning by 30.

Absolute amateur hour by Marrone and Hackett in the last 1:50. The first down run took almost 20 seconds off the clock. We didn't use a single of our three timeouts. And we surrender a !@#$ing field goal and give them back the momentum, at home, in a game we should be winning by 30.

this is it. they lose and im done with this team for the rest of the year. i cant watch anymore games where Hackett is calling the plays. him and Marrone need to get sent back to the minor leagues (college) where they belong. i know newbs say this kind of thing every week but i'm actually serious. i dont think my heart can take this. this might be my last half of the season. i'm not wasting anymore time on this garbage. let's see what kind of team we have

Unbelievable, way toooo conservative with 1:50 to go. Needed to attack and get another score, being up 10 points isn't enough and now we are only up 7. Marrone needs to tell Hackett to go down the field :wallbash: :wallbash:

Now you know why I doubted the Bills. Hackett can't hack it.

NIgel Bradham needs to come off the field. He is killing them. Three stupid penalties and at least two times he took the wrong angle to the ball carrier and completely whiffed on a tackle leading to a big gain for the Jets. Sit his ass down.

Come on, 4 turnovers and Hackett keeps trying to run it up the middle 1st two downs, just like the whole season. Then finally a 3rd and long obvious pass. Against a team stout against the run, and questionable against the pass. Hackett has to go. Pegula grow a pair and get rid of the weakest link, the OC. If we loose it is all on Hackett.

That's what they triued to do, except he got sacked on 2nd down. Smart thing then was running on 3rd down since Jets had no TO's left. Defensively other than Geno throwing right to the Bill's they can't stop anyone.

Unbelievable, way toooo conservative with 1:50 to go. Needed to attack and get another score, being up 10 points isn't enough and now we are only up 7. Marrone needs to tell Hackett to go down the field :wallbash: :wallbash: