The all Sam Bradford thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what someone is going to give I would imagine. I would think a #1 & a #2 based on this: @TheJoeMarino: Sam Bradford was on pace for an excellent season in '13 before getting hurt. After 7 games, was on pace for 3,856 yds, 32 TD, 9 INT. 90.9 PR

If he played at that level he would be a steal for whatever team got him. I really have few concerns about his performance. I think that the light went off and he was starting to look like a good pro QB. His receivers were atrocious and I watched that video of all of his throws over 20 yards or whatever it was. I think that if healthy he is in the Tannehill, Flacco area. The problem is that there is no reason to believe that he can be healthy. He just has always been hurt. It is very risky for that reason but you cannot let this window close without having the requisite QB play to compete. You cannot wait 5 years until your team is on the way down and your QB is on the way up. Those 2 things need to happen simultaneously.

Couldn't you do the same thing with Fitz's start to the 2012 season? Or Bledsoe's first 8 games here? Finishing is a huge part of the deal. Teams adjust defensively and the guy has missed most of 3 seasons since college.

Couldn't you do the same thing with Fitz's start to the 2012 season? Or Bledsoe's first 8 games here? Finishing is a huge part of the deal. Teams adjust defensively and the guy has missed most of 3 seasons since college.

he missed 6 games in his first 3 years. It's really only been the last 2 years

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Fitz didn't have the tools of Bradford and Bledsoe was just a terrible athlete. I think that Bradford is the most likely of that group to carry that level of play out for 16 games. I just don't think that he can last 16 games. Every guy that they are going after comes with some risk. I would rather take my chances that Bradford could stay healthy than on Josh McCown or Mark Sanchez getting good.

Fitz didn't have the tools of Bradford and Bledsoe was just a terrible athlete. I think that Bradford is the most likely of that group to carry that level of play out for 16 games. I just don't think that he can last 16 games. Every guy that they are going after comes with some risk. I would rather take my chances that Bradford could stay healthy than on Josh McCown or Mark Sanchez getting good.

very well put on all of it....