The all Sam Bradford thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland has an abundance of picks. They are in a good position to offer some of their surplus picks to the Titans to select Mariota. What does that mean for their troubled young qb, Johnny M? Probably cut loose.

The biggest challenge Cleveland has is not allowing their volatile owner sabotage his own franchise with his fool impulsive decisions. However, when you are the boss being stupid and acting recklessly is allowed because you own the toy franchise.

Totally agree, that Haslam is a mess. The question is would they rather give up 12,19 and 43 for Mariota or 19 for Bradford? Who knows what they are thinking. They are the new Raiders.

Can we just /thread this?

I tried :mellow:

EJ will be a great back-up for Bradford if we can make this happen too, so EJ will be around for good/cheap back up money in this scenario.

Bradford comes with a $16.5 million dollar price tag. You are saying to give up a draft pick and obtain a guy with a 1 year $16.5 million dollar contract?

I'd assume it depends on the player and pick

Maybe Dareus and a third rounder?

Whaley might be watching the Suh deal very close.

Also what do the Bills have that the Rams need? WR's? Bills have 2 worth anything and Watkins is not going anywhere.

And no way is Robert Woods is in the discussion unless it includes about 3 other guys and a pick or two.

Maybe Dareus and a third rounder?

Whaley might be watching the Suh deal very close.

Also what do the Bills have that the Rams need? WR's? Bills have 2 worth anything and Watkins is not going anywhere.

And no way is Robert Woods is in the discussion unless it includes about 3 other guys and a pick or two.

I know that we dont have a franchise qb

But

Why in the world would you trade Marcel Darius......a certified multiple pro bowler....in the prime of his career.....on a team where the strength of it is our Defense....in particular our D line IN PARTICULAR our DEFENSIVE TACKLES

Why in the world would we even contemplate doing that?

I know that we dont have a franchise qb

But

Why in the world would you trade Marcel Darius......a certified multiple pro bowler....in the prime of his career.....on a team where the strength of it is our Defense....in particular our D line IN PARTICULAR our DEFENSIVE TACKLES

Why in the world would we even contemplate doing that?

Because QB is almost the only position that matters in todays NFL?

Perhaps because they're dealing through the agent? That's often how it works ...

Btw, every year it seems like after a trade like this is floated in the media, there are a bunch of denials but ultimately the player gets traded.

True, but according to well placed local sources, there's been no interest from Bills side.

PS - can someone please change the thread title?

Edited by GG

Not only ISNT the EJ Manuel experiment over, he's being endorsed by another of his RBs. Spiller says EJ was served a raw deal last year, but the best thing for EJ was watching how a veteran handled the QB position.

Thanks C.J. Two VERY high draft picks that did virtually nothing to get this team to 9-7, RB heard from. :doh:

I do like CJ, just not that much anymore.