Pegula's Introduction....standing ovation

rcatty

Everything to keep the Bills in Buffalo to this point has been done by Ralph Wilson.

This fan base jumps into things so quickly. Let's give Jauron an extension! Let's up Fitz's contract to $50 mil! Let's give TO the key to the city! Kyle Orton is the long-term answer!

Let's just chill out for once.

Whoever bought this team was going to put "an end to the speculation of who will own them." What does that accomplish?

Is the "standing ovation" going the way of the term "epic?" Are we going to use it for everything now?

Yeah that's true. The team's been around longer than me (and I'm an old !@#$) and then get only their second owner. You're right this is a non-story. And regarding the standing ovation? In case you hadn't noticed we're all making fun of the OP. Yeah, we need chilling out. :rolleyes:

Edited by Chef Jim

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything to keep the Bills in Buffalo to this point has been done by Ralph Wilson.

Can't say enough about Ralph, he ensured the Bills would stay in WNY for some time after his passing. The Pegula's ensured that the team will be here a heck of a lot longer. Sunday is going to be great. Introduce the new owners to a boisterous crowd and then hammer the Patsie's....GO BILLS!!!

Yeah that's true. The team's been around longer than me (and I'm an old !@#$) and then get only their second owner. You're right this is a non-story. And regarding the standing ovation? In case you hadn't noticed we're all making fun of the OP. Yeah, we need chilling out. :rolleyes:

Never said it was a non-story. If you are laughing at the OP for suggesting a standing-O, then why'd you take offense to what I said? Same team?

Yeah, so why don't we hold off on the standing-O until he gets put on the Wall of Fame or something? After he actually does something. As of right now, he's just a billionaire who bought an NFL franchise.

You used your money to buy something?! Amazing!

Nobody gave me a standing ovation when I bought my car last year.

I'm still suspicious of Kim, I think her plan is to build a new stadium in Fairport.

Just Kidding. RWS will go berzerk when the Pegula's are introduced. I read that the ceremony will start at 12:40. I will be in my seat earlier than usual (and I'm usually early).

Edited by Maddog69

Maybe the mayor can get the key to the city back from Terrell Owens and give it to the Pegula's? I think they deserve it more, at least at this point in time........Then if he moves the team to LA or Toronto we can ask for it back,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by bobm

I only do as I'm told by the scoreboard and the drunks a few rows down who turn to the crowd and motion when it's time to stand up. So I start yelling when that noise meter shows up and just keep getting louder til it reaches 100%. I really love it when that happens during a TV time out.

I only do as I'm told by the scoreboard and the drunks a few rows down who turn to the crowd and motion when it's time to stand up. So I start yelling when that noise meter shows up and just keep getting louder til it reaches 100%. I really love it when that happens during a TV time out.

Louder!!!!!! Believe it or not, I've been at a couple games when the meter got so high it broke! Wonder how much it costs for a new one.

Edited by billsfanmiami(oh)