The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still think Glenn's dead. Realistically his death wasn't all that dramatic, like when Noah was caught in the door and ripped apart in front of the others. I would think they would have a better death scene for a major character like Glenn. But who knows with this show? I just hope they wrap it up soon and don't drag it out the rest of the season like Carol's daughter.

I still think Glenn's dead. Realistically his death wasn't all that dramatic, like when Noah was caught in the door and ripped apart in front of the others. I would think they would have a better death scene for a major character like Glenn. But who knows with this show? I just hope they wrap it up soon and don't drag it out the rest of the season like Carol's daughter.

Speaking of Noah, I'm still wondering why they sent the crippled guy out on a run.

New theory is that the suicide was a dream sequence because Nicholas had run out of bullets - interesting.....

I forgot about that...I was thinking at one point "man, that magazine sure holds a hell of a lot of bullets."

I guess I can live with a dream sequence...if Glenn wakes up next to Suzanne Pleshette and says "I just had the strangest dream..." <_<

I don't think anyone in the audience ever thought Sophia was still alive...her "search" was just the vehicle to highlight the increasing conflict between Rick and Shane.

I don't think anyone in the audience ever thought Sophia was still alive...her "search" was just the vehicle to highlight the increasing conflict between Rick and Shane.

That gave them time to stumble on Randall, who's life pushed Shane and Rick apart.

I forgot about that...I was thinking at one point "man, that magazine sure holds a hell of a lot of bullets."

I guess I can live with a dream sequence...if Glenn wakes up next to Suzanne Pleshette and says "I just had the strangest dream..." <_<

the endless bullet magazines. They are all the rage in movies and TV shows.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

the endless bullet magazines. They are all the rage in movies and TV shows.

Not to mention that they need all those bullets in tv because with the exception of walkers, no one ever hits anyone they are aiming for.

I laugh when I see those gun chase scenes where 50 some odd shot are fired between 2 people and neither of them even get grazed by a bullet

CBF

As much as I like Glenn, at this point, I kind of hope he's dead only because they would have to pull something kind of dumb to keep him alive. Even if the whole pulling Nick's body on top of his comes true that just seems a little too far-fetched.

As much as I like Glenn, at this point, I kind of hope he's dead only because they would have to pull something kind of dumb to keep him alive. Even if the whole pulling Nick's body on top of his comes true that just seems a little too far-fetched.

I agree but then again the show has dome stuff like this in the past. Make you think something at the end of an episode is one thing and it turns out to be another.

In this case it would really have to be something extraordinary and out of the box. I think the under the dumpster or sewer grate saves would suck. What about a sudden introduction of a new character or maybe some Wolves rolling up and distracting the zombies with one of their music trucks and capturing Glen? I'll give the show the benefit of the doubt for now in thinking they could pull off something, but we'll see.

I agree but then again the show has dome stuff like this in the past. Make you think something at the end of an episode is one thing and it turns out to be another.

In this case it would really have to be something extraordinary and out of the box. I think the under the dumpster or sewer grate saves would suck. What about a sudden introduction of a new character or maybe some Wolves rolling up and distracting the zombies with one of their music trucks and capturing Glen? I'll give the show the benefit of the doubt for now in thinking they could pull off something, but we'll see.

If he wasn't screaming I could see it....kind of. And then someone coming and distracting the walkers but the fact that he is screaming bugs me. A Walker would should start gnawing his face off at that point. Not to mention the guy would have to fall precisely on top of him and cover his legs and arms because the Walkers aren't going to differentiate between the 2. A knee or elbow sticking out somewhere would get bitten.

So many references to first season. All of the walkers around the dumpster when the camera was directly above looked so much like when the walkers were surrounding the tank that Rick was under. Doubt there is a hatch under the dumpster, but somehow, someway, Glenn gets out. Maybe there is another group in the area aside from the Wolves that saves him? This would be a prime opportunity to introduce a new group/new characters.

That episode sucked. It might have been ok if they didn't air it right after what they did last week. It feels like that South Park episode that was all Terrence and Philip back in their early days, one big prank.