Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.

Corp000085

This. Ralph did buffalo a major solid by making it very difficult for someone to move the team, then by donating the proceeds of the sale to his foundation. That is so cool it brings a tear.

I never want to hear a disparaging word about Ralph ever again.

absolutely, A true American, and a good man!

I just heard this morning that the proceeds from the sale of the team will be split between the cities of Buffalo and Detroit. This is awesome, I did not hear the details, if someone can elaborate, I would appreciate it.

Edited by bonechiller

Thank you Ralph Wilson. You were and still are a great man and someone that should be remembered forever. I know your legacy will live on through me. I will forever remember what you have done for me And my friends and family and I will ensure my children and children's children know of your generosity and loyalty as well.

Truly a great man.

Edited by mrags

Mr. Wilson made it possible for me to make memories that are some of my most precious (and gut wrenching)! I will forever have those feelings in my heart and thoughts in my mind, so Ralph Wilson will forever be, to me, linked to the buffalo bills. I am excited, however, for the future of the team and cheering them on for the rest of my life!!

Thank you so much Mr. Wilson

Not only were you our founding father you are also a legend.

I can not wait for your statue to be unveiled.

May you RIP and may you smile down upon us knowing that the plan you had all along is now in solid place.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

CBF

absolutely, A true American, and a good man!

I just heard this morning that the proceeds from the sale of the team will be split between the cities of Buffalo and Detroit. This is awesome, I did not hear the details, if someone can elaborate, I would appreciate it.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/171662-ralph-foundation-buffalo-news-reporting/

i don't know if i will ever really be able to express what Ralph C. Wilson Jr. meant, and means to me. i don't know if the words would ever do the feelings justice, and i don't know if they could ever get past the frog in my throat or the blur in my eyes. all i can say is thank you Mr. Wilson, we love you.

One final tribute

The NFL owners approved Kim and Terry Pegula as the new owners of the Buffalo Bills on Wednesday, and after the applause died down, there was another round of applause given for the late Ralph Wilson and those who served under his leadership.

“I did mention that after the Pegulas were approved as owners how important Ralph Wilson was to the league,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. “How important he was to me personally. How much respect I had for his leadership, his ownership of the Bills and what he’s meant to Western New York. I’m confident that Terry and Kim are going to build on that legacy. They will take the Bills to another level and I think Mr. Wilson would be very proud of the outcome.”

Nicely done, Corp. Nicely done indeed.

Mr. Wilson was a great man and we'll only know the tip of the iceberg of his compassion and generosity.

i don't know if i will ever really be able to express what Ralph C. Wilson Jr. meant, and means to me. i don't know if the words would ever do the feelings justice, and i don't know if they could ever get past the frog in my throat or the blur in my eyes. all i can say is thank you Mr. Wilson, we love you.

Seems to me you did a fine job with the words you posted here.