NFL believes it’s 12-24 months away from a return to L.A.

The Dean

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to some games in Jacksonville. Pathetic. Mostly Bills fans and brutally hot. They'd be worth soooo much more in LA, but they'd have to win some games. LA has had their shots and there's a reason they have no team now.

I was in LA for a few years until about nine months ago, and on Sundays, you wouldn't even know it's Football Sunday. There's just so much more going on that it's not the only game in town like many NFL cities. LA can do without a team.

Oakland should be forced to share stadium with the 49ers. It would be insane to ask Oakland taxpayers to build another stadium when they could easily use the one next door.

I agree with this.

@NFLonCBS

Football at Dodger Stadium? It could happen if the NFL returns to LA. http://cbsprt.co/1pOcuVO

LOL, Dodger Stadium?

Boy, Goodell and the NFL must really be desperate. And I see Goodell is still pushing for a team in London. :thumbdown:

LOL, Dodger Stadium?

Boy, Goodell and the NFL must really be desperate. And I see Goodell is still pushing for a team in London. :thumbdown:

Not sure how a football configuration would work in Dodger stadium. Probably not great. But Dodger Stadium is one of the coolest stadiums anywhere. Truly iconic and a great experience. The Coliseum and the Rose Bowl are places in LA that suck.

If the League's schedule ever gets expanded to 18 games they could have 2 games every weekend in LA by rotating every franchise in their twice - once as a "home" team, once as a "visitor".

They could make it more interesting by making those matchups neutral site inter-divisional rivalry games. e.g., The Bills host the Cheaters, and visit the JESTS in a rubber match, then the following year they rotate around the division, say by picking up the Fins and dropping Kraft's boys. etc., etc., etc.

Never happen though.

Raiders make all the sense in the world....

Still, it seems like this story comes up every couple of years. I wonder if it's for real this time.

If the Rams go up for sale I could see Toronto going for them.

I doubt the NFL would allow it. Bon Jovi might want to buy it but he aint moving to the Bills backyard

I was in LA for a few years until about nne months ago. You wouldn't even know it was a "Football Sunday." There is just so much more going on in LA, unlike many NFL cities, where a game on Sunday is the only thing going on in town. I don't think many people in LA have missed the NFL.