Nobody picked the Bills this week

bisonbrigade

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the "experts" pick against Bills every week. Regardless, the bottom line is WGAS.

Me too, At this stage in their progression, I like them better as a team that gets no respect. And as don't really bet on team sports, I don't give a damn about the spread. Just win.

On NFL.com out of the five "experts" none picked the Buffalo Bills. Even though they swept the Dolphins last year, won the last two at home against them, lengthy injury report for Miami and all of the hoopla at the stadium this weekend. How many wins will it take to get some respect?

That's just going to make it all the sweeter when the Dolphins come to town and run right into buzz saw!

On NFL.com out of the five "experts" none picked the Buffalo Bills. Even though they swept the Dolphins last year, won the last two at home against them, lengthy injury report for Miami and all of the hoopla at the stadium this weekend. How many wins will it take to get some respect?

Fins beat the pats... That is considered greater than barely beating the bears.

Good news is predictions have no bearing on games.

16 and a Super Bowl before anyone gives them respect.

not that we have a lot of wins but nobody?! We saw how that went last week.

GB doesn't look that good. NJJ can run the ball.

Minnesota should be able to beat them, they have the offense. The NFCN may be up for grabs this year.

The Jets are not going into GB and coming home with a win. Sure GB didn't look at good but that was on the road against the best team in the league. There's a wide gap between that situation and the Jets, who struggled for most of the game vs. one of the worst teams in the league and that was at home.

I give the Jets slightly more than a 0% chance of coming out of week 2 with a record of 2-0.