Nobody picked the Bills this week

bisonbrigade

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On NFL.com out of the five "experts" none picked the Buffalo Bills. Even though they swept the Dolphins last year, won the last two at home against them, lengthy injury report for Miami and all of the hoopla at the stadium this weekend. How many wins will it take to get some respect?

On NFL.com out of the five "experts" none picked the Buffalo Bills. Even though they swept the Dolphins last year, won the last two at home against them, lengthy injury report for Miami and all of the hoopla at the stadium this weekend. How many wins will it take to get some respect?

I hope the "experts" pick against Bills every week. Regardless, the bottom line is WGAS.

I will state again, what twisted logic makes people pissed off that pundits these same people think know nothing - and are almost always wrong - pick the opposition in their poll?

Shouldn't you be thrilled each time this happens? When someone you think is stupid and almost always wrong predicts the opposite of what you want?

As much as we might hate it the experts will continue to pick against us until we give them a real reason not to. Let's face it judging from the past they are usually right.

But it is a new year and we proved everyone wrong last week. Let us hope we can continue to prove everyone wrong once and for all

GO BILLS!!!!!

When I was a kid (1969) I remember reading in the newspaper (we read those back then), another kid with caner said "Whether the Bills win or lose doesn't matter, the mere fact they exist is good enough for me". Pretty profound coming from a dying kid.

Week 2 NFL Picks: Arizona Cardinals, Buffalo Bills and Dallas Cowboys among best bets: http://www.washingto...mong-best-bets/

Miami Dolphins (-1) at Buffalo Bills

Buffalo averaged 6.4 yards per play against the Bears in Week 1 (fifth highest in the league) and quarterback E.J. Manuel showed he might be a decent quarterback after all (91.7 passer rating). Miami also put up an impressive showing last week, beating the Patriots. But over the past decade, Buffalo is 7-2 against the spread when favored over Miami.

Pick: Bills +1

Win probability: Bills 54.3 percent

Again, no one does any of their own research because they don't care, and just go with the narrative. Our local guys, two of which are Bears fans, picked Miami even giving a point, because they like Tannehill and since their D shut down Brady they should have no problem with EJ. That's fine, but they mentioned that the Bills have a winning record against the spread over the last couple years in the AFCE and are a home dog, but none of that matters because they are the Bills. They gave them no credit for their win on the road and said it was clearly just the Bears not playing well and gave all the credit to Miami for taking down the Pats*.

Edited by YoloinOhio

NE #3 on the Power Rankings wk 1 LOL

For the exact opposite logic than that for the Bills. We have sucked and the pats* have excelled for so long that each has to do a lot to reverse biases. Pats* are always seen as being good enough to flip the switch at any time.

Edited by Fan in Chicago