The all Tebow for the Bills thread

Only fact that matters:

Tim Tebow has won more playoff games than the Buffalo Bills in the last 15 years.

just sayin.

Rule of thumb. When someone follows a sentence/paragraph/rant with "just sayin'" it likely means they're either full of schit or it's an opinion that has no backing/merit.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to be in desperation mode, and the entire league already knows, the FO is in denial.

desperation mode for a backup QB?

mmhmm. yeah. its amazing the nonsense you post.

can you name 6 backup qb's in the league?

actually you probably can because you've been researching them quite regularly.

if we are going to get a qb we need to get a good one and that is via trade only. so, maybe we trade mario for a qb afterall.

desperation mode for a backup QB?

mmhmm. yeah. its amazing the nonsense you post.

can you name 6 backup qb's in the league?

actually you probably can because you've been researching them quite regularly.

if we are going to get a qb we need to get a good one and that is via trade only. so, maybe we trade mario for a qb afterall.

maybe :thumbsup:

I would rather have Skelton

might as well

Laugh at Tebow all you want, but when was the last time we had a better 'QB than he is? He's better than all 3 that we have, and with the training and coaching he received in the last year, might come in and do well. We have a big, physical line, and what can be a dominant running game, so how much pressure would be on him? Additionally, he proved the year he started in Denver that he was money down the stretch, winning multiple games in the waining seconds, and made one hell of a throw to win a playoff game.

I'd give him a tryout tomorrow, and hope somehow it happens.

Laugh at Tebow all you want, but when was the last time we had a better 'QB than he is? He's better than all 3 that we have, and with the training and coaching he received in the last year, might come in and do well. We have a big, physical line, and what can be a dominant running game, so how much pressure would be on him? Additionally, he proved the year he started in Denver that he was money down the stretch, winning multiple games in the waining seconds, and made one hell of a throw to win a playoff game.

I'd give him a tryout tomorrow, and hope somehow it happens.

Simply put 10 players in the box and 1 free safety, you stop Tebow. OK, maybe a touch hyperbolic, but you get it.

He telegraphs each throw starting at 9pm the night before. If he ever plays QB in the NFL again (highly doubtful), they should make a show out of it.

Red?

I'm sorry, the correct response is... "what is red?"

Tebow = A playoff appearance and win. Buffalo Bills = 0 appearances and wins in forever.

I say call him!

Your logic is impeccable!

Just so you know, Tebow's career completion % is 47.9. Clearly he is a better QB than....Wait. Than nobody. Denver won with Defense.

I said this last night. Josh Freeman is a free agent. He is 26 and has elite NFL physical attributes. In 2012 he threw for 27 TDs and over 4000 yards.

Something happened that caused him to fall off a cliff, no doubt. I did a little research on it last night and it sounds a lot like he got railroaded by Shiano (who we know is a full blown scumbag) who may have leaked that Freeman failed a drug test which was actually because Freeman changed his ADHD medication.

In any case. I'd rather have Josh Freeman and at least a chance that he can compete in the NFL than two guys that should be playing flag football.

I'd rather have Freeman or Tebow, or trade for Sanches (Eagles taking offers)

I'm on your side but:

a. Digital clock?

b. does twice a day mean Tebow might be due another playoff victory?

You're not helping our cause.

How about this. He has played in 35 NFL games and has 16 starts. That's WAY more experience than any QB on the Bills. And over that time his passing % is 47.9. Do you think the Bills can win with a player who has that low of a completely percentage? He simply never caught on the NFL game. No other team is interested, doesn't that tell you something?

How about this. He has played in 35 NFL games and has 16 starts. That's WAY more experience than any QB on the Bills. And over that time his passing % is 47.9. Do you think the Bills can win with a player who has that low of a completely percentage? He simply never caught on the NFL game. No other team is interested, doesn't that tell you something?

OMG Dean you totally misinterpreted my sarcasm. I'll be super clear right now. Tebow sucks. He always has sucked. He always will suck. There are a lot of other players with experience that suck too. Who cares?

Edit: I got spun around a little. What just happened here?

Edited by You herd it hear last

OMG Dean you totally misinterpreted my sarcasm. I'll be super clear right now. Tebow sucks. He always has sucked. He always will suck. There are a lot of other players with experience that suck too. Who cares?

Edit: I got spun around a little. What just happened here?

Yup. My bad. It's shocking that others don't see that. Well maybe not so shocking when you see some of the user names. I'm still not up to speed on who is who, as there are some new users and some who have changed their handles. But you can just smell the stupid coming off a few of these clowns.

Fitz would have been the perfect mentor for EJ and not a bad back-up. It wasn't Fitz's fault the front office ran out and signed him to a bog contract after five games. Even though Fitz turned in a Lee "take the money and run" Evans type of year, Fitz would still be one of the best back-ups in the league and probably would have saved our season last year. But then we would not have been able to trade up that far for Sammy...

yeah, but how does Tebow compare to Chuck Norris? :lol:

Careful. The mere mention of that Norris fraud sets Kiko on a rampage.

And for the record, the earth is deflected downward by 30.5 inches during Kiko's vertical leap.

His QBR is 75.3, comparable to EJs 77.7. But unlike EJ (and this franchise in over a decade) he has a winning record and has been to playoffs. Remember the context is bringing him in as a backup to win some games ... he's proven he can ... not to replace EJ. Because our existing backups look apocolyptically bad

His QBR is 75.3, comparable to EJs 77.7. But unlike EJ (and this franchise in over a decade) he has a winning record and has been to playoffs. Remember the context is bringing him in as a backup to win some games ... he's proven he can ... not to replace EJ. Because our existing backups look apocolyptically bad

If only you were an NFL GM. :cry:

But you should know, as all 32 GMs seem to, that once Tebow comes to a team he becomes a giant distraction. EJ has an upside and we need to see if he can get there, Tebow has none--we've seen it all. QBing a great team to the playoffs isn't that big of a deal. Look what that same team did without him the next year.

But you should know, as all 32 GMs seem to, that once Tebow comes to a team he becomes a giant distraction. EJ has an upside and we need to see if he can get there, Tebow has none--we've seen it all. QBing a great team to the playoffs isn't that big of a deal. Look what that same team did without him the next year.

Really?! they brought in Peyton, what did you think would happen? If it wasn't for Manning Tebow would still be playing for the Broncos.

Also since we have talent every where then EJ should have no problem getting this team to the playoffs, and that's not happening.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Our backups played poorly last night, but I think there were reasons. There was no game planning against the Steelers. The Steelers were running a lot more stunts and blitzes than is the norm during preseason. Cyrus was a turnstile. The pass rush got to all the QB's last night.

I'm not worried about the backups. They played like crap, but there were reasons.

Really?! they brought in Peyton, what did you think would happen? If it wasn't for Manning Tebow would still be playing for the Broncos.

Also since we have talent every where then EJ should have no problem getting this team to the playoffs, and that's not happening.

The other thing it wasn't the "same team". It was upgraded with welker, among others. And Manning's first year with broncos failed to outdo tebows as they lost their first playoff game. Now I'm not saying tebow>manning, but to claim manning didn't have more talent around him and engineered a massive turnaround is false too

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

The other thing it wasn't the "same team". It was upgraded with welker, among others. And Manning's first year with broncos failed to outdo tebows as they lost their first playoff game. Now I'm not saying tebow>manning, but to claim manning didn't have more talent around him and engineered a massive turnaround is false too

You can spin your wheels all you like, but as long as you have Tebow tires, you'll be stuck in the mud.

Why isn't he there as a backup then? Why is no other team interested in him? Elway doesn't like him as a QB that much is clear,

Why isn't he there as a backup then? Why is no other team interested in him? Elway doesn't like him as a QB that much is clear,

because they wanted to get rid of the media distraction, which is why no one wants to bring him in. It's not Tebows fault that the media, for some unknown reason, wants make a story out of every thing he does.

Hey NO logic allowed!! :D

because they wanted to get rid of the media distraction, which is why no one wants to bring him in. It's not Tebows fault that the media, for some unknown reason, wants make a story out of every thing he does.

:D

But you think The Bills, with a lesser team, and without a real top guy like Elway, are better suited to handle the inevitable media distraction? For a backup QB?

Tim Tebow is a football player, and while he is unspectacular as a QB, I would be fine with bringing him in here to compete as a back-up.

Signing him would be an instant upgrade over Tuel & Lewis. Can anyone deny that?

Most reasonable argument I have heard.