Round 2 : Sale of the team

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that building is basically worthless. The way it is constructed prevents a modern wiring retrofit and the concrete is too thick and blocks wireless signals. People have looked into upgrades and they are impossible. This is why there are no tenants and the value has dropped by more than 75%.

Wireless nodes can be put in easily. I'm sure they are just overcharging them to do it. They could put conduit in 1 inch deep and run cat 5/6 to an access point. The issue is more likely they don't have the network infrastructure to do it which would cost a bunch.

Anybody know any good jokes?

OK, a joke it is, excuse the plagiarism:

A Bills fan sits down in his seat and looks to his left and notices an empty seat next to him.

He says to the guy next to the empty seat: "I can't believe someone would not come to the home opener"

The guy replied "Oh, that was my wife's seat, she's a huge Bills fan, but unfortunately she passed away"

The man says: "That's too bad, I'm sorry for your loss, but couldn't you have given her seat to someone in your family or one of your friends and have them come to the game with you"

The guy: "No, they are all at her funeral"

OK, a joke it is, excuse the plagiarism:

A Bills fan sits down in his seat and looks to his left and notices an empty seat next to him.

He says to the guy next to the empty seat: "I can't believe someone would not come to the home opener"

The guy replied "Oh, that was my wife's seat, she's a huge Bills fan, but unfortunately she passed away"

The man says: "That's too bad, I'm sorry for your loss, but couldn't you have given her seat to someone in your family or one of your friends and have them come to the game with you"

The guy: "No, they are all at her funeral"

:thumbsup:

Damn, still page 73, though.

In an effort to get this to 75 pages, I'd like to ask if anyone has any inside knowledge of how the NFL looks at owners of other professional sports league franchises also owning an NFL team?

If only there was some way to get 2 pages of worthless content quickly...But how?