Round 2 : Sale of the team

Glass half empty - The NFL wants the Bills in Toronto and they will do anything they can to make it happen...

As has been well established countless times before on this very website, a city cannot own three sports franchises at the same time. Toronto is out of the question. Stayin.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glass half full - Morgan Stanley is trying to pump up the price

Glass half empty - The NFL wants the Bills in Toronto and they will do anything they can to make it happen...

Non of the above. The trust arranged meetings for a friend, Jim kelly with anyone that would meet with him. Pegula does not want or need a minority owner or celebrity.

JBJ and Golisano reportedly met with Kelly's group. No word on if Golisano is seriously considering Kelly's group, but its Jimbo's only chance.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Non of the above. The trust arranged meetings for a friend, Jim kelly with anyone that would meet with him. Pegula does not want or need a minority owner or celebrity.

JBJ and Golisano reportedly met with Kelly's group. No word on if Golisano is seriously considering Kelly's group, but its Jimbo's only chance.

Your report conflicts with both Graham and Kryk. The meeting was for JBJ and not Kelly, according to their reports. I understand why MS (not The Trust--at least that's what;s reported) would arrange a meeting for Kelly, but that isn't what we have been told.

BTW, I'm not suggesting you are wrong. If you have inside info on this I can believe that is the case,. But it is in conflict with what has been reported.

Edited by The Dean

Your report conflicts with both Graham and Kryk. The meeting was for JBJ and not Kelly, according to their reports. I understand why MS (not The Trust--at least that's what;s reported) would arrange a meeting for Kelly, but that isn't what we have been told.

BTW, I'm not suggesting you are wrong. If you have inside info on this I can believe that is the case,. But it is in conflict with what has been reported.

Im not reporting. They both reported 1st that Kelly's group asked the trust to set them up with a bidder. We know of 4 that have moved on. Trump didnt like kelly's demands. Kelly didnt trust JBJ. We dont know about Golisano. Pegula not interested.

So even if the trust/bank urged JBJ to meet with Kelly, it was what Kelly's group asked them to do. To me it looks like another favor given to a friend by the trust.

Mary Wilson at camp tonight with Russ Brandon decked out in Bills gear. Maybe she wants to give this ownership thing a try.

BvXCy0uIIAEBFdM.jpg

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Im not reporting. They both reported 1st that Kelly's group asked the trust to set them up with a bidder. We know of 4 that have moved on. Trump didnt like kelly's demands. Kelly didnt trust JBJ. We dont know about Golisano. Pegula not interested.

So even if the trust/bank urged JBJ to meet with Kelly, it was what Kelly's group asked them to do. To me it looks like another favor given to a friend by the trust.

Perhaps we are just miscommunicating here. Kelly and Gundlach asked to be set up with a bidder. And JBJ is a bidder, ergo he got what he asked for. But the reports say Morgan Stanley (perhaps on the direction of The Trust perhaps not) advised JBJ to approach Kelly to help legitimize the TO groups bid.

We may be, when all is said and done, saying the same thing here. But Kelly probably wasn't asking for SM to send JBJ to him to use him as legitimizer. I'd just assume leave The Trust out of this as they haven't been implicated in any of the reports. They could very well be involved, I'd just hate to make that speculation.

Edited by The Dean

Perhaps we are just miscommunicating here. Kelly and Gundlach asked to be set up with a bidder. And JBJ is a bidder, ergo he got what he asked for. But the reports say Morgan Stanley (perhaps on the direction of The Trust perhaps not) advised JBJ to approach Kelly to help legitimize the TO groups bid.

We may be, when all is said and done, saying the same thing here. But Kelly probably wasn't asking for SM to send JBJ to him to use him as legitimizer. I'd just assume leave The Trust out of this as they haven't been implicated in any of the reports. They could very well be involved, I'd just hate to make that speculation.

I dont believe that for one second. Im also starting to believe the plan is to make JBJ look bad. I mean every single report that comes out is saying no one trusts the guy. lol. Its actually funny to me. JBJ has been old news for a few months now, but he gets people to click on the link.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

So if the trust is doing all if this just to create competition they have that already with Trump and Galisano. Why are 't they leaking news on those two bids to help drive up the price?

They are probably not high enough. I think everyone believes that Trump will submit a lowball bid so that he can say that he tried. Golisano is a different story. I don't know where he will be. Edited by Kirby Jackson