Albert Breer likes us!

frogger

Just heard him say Buffalo is one team in the afc he picks as a surprise! Then went through Buffalo, mentioning all the talent and said if EJ just plays like a point guard, Buffalo will win.

Every year someone picks the Bills as their surprise team

CBF

every year everyone picks someone for something.

With 309 experts we have 3 picking the Bills to surprise and the Steelers to win it all. And 4 picking Buffalo to surprise and Jacksonville to win it all.

And so on and so on. These guys know no more then we do.

With 309 experts we have 3 picking the Bills to surprise and the Steelers to win it all. And 4 picking Buffalo to surprise and Jacksonville to win it all.

Fair enough sir

CBF

Wrong, they know how to get paid quite a bit for their opinions.

Wrong, they know how to get paid quite a bit for their opinions.

and they all cater to a niche in their markets. Boston writers back Boston. Sal p always loves Phili. The one guy with a mustache loves him some cowboys. Clayton likes Miami and men. And polian likes buffalo and likes to hate buffalo. Cowher likes Indy. So on and so on

and they all cater to a niche in their markets. Boston writers back Boston. Sal p always loves Phili. The one guy with a mustache loves him some cowboys. Clayton likes Miami and men. And polian likes buffalo and likes to hate buffalo. Cowher likes Indy. So on and so on

worth noting that breer lives and works in Boston and is a pats beat reporter in addition to the work he does on the NFLN.

And a fine buckeye. So clearly brilliant.

Edited by YoloinOhio

worth noting that breer lives and works in Boston and is a pats beat reporter in addition to the work he does on the NFLN.

he is among the many that sing the Bills praises.

I have to believe he speaks well of the Bills out of respect for the division rivalry.

Totally understood what you were saying. Just being a wise-ass.

I was surprised to learn from John Murphy's show (aired right after Ralph passed) that Breer actually grew up in Michigan and his family was very close to Ralph's family. He knew Ralph quite well growing up, and has long been a personal friend of the Wilson family.

Every year someone picks the Bills as their surprise team

CBF

No they dont. They never pick us.

I hoe they dont start piling on when we are the most fanatstic team in the world.

I hate when that happens

I was born in Cinci in 61. so i must be at least half smart . No ?

And one of those years they are gonna be right....

It might be this year

Yes . It just Might. Let the Bills dynasty begin its reign ,

John from Hemet

Edited by 3rdand12

and they all cater to a niche in their markets. Boston writers back Boston. Sal p always loves Phili. The one guy with a mustache loves him some cowboys. Clayton likes Miami and SLAYER. And polian likes buffalo and likes to hate buffalo. Cowher likes Indy. So on and so on

I like Clayton n Slayer!

john_clayton_and_slayer.jpg

No they dont. They never pick us.

I hoe they dont start piling on when we are the most fanatstic team in the world.

I hate when that happens

I was born in Cinci in 61. so i must be at least half smart . No ?

Yes . It just Might. Let the Bills dynasty begin its reign ,

John from Hemet

nooo Cincinnati is considered more a part of Kentucky than Ohio

Jk...,, but it kind of is, lol

I was surprised to learn from John Murphy's show (aired right after Ralph passed) that Breer actually grew up in Michigan and his family was very close to Ralph's family. He knew Ralph quite well growing up, and has long been a personal friend of the Wilson family.

I listened to the same show. I was surprised as well. He seems like a good guy and appreciates the Bills (in Buffalo).

• 2 weeks later...