What is better, no guns, or more guns?

THE FBI COULDN’T STOP A SCHOOL SHOOTING WITH MULTIPLE WARNINGS, BUT AT LEAST THEY’RE ON TOP OF COLLEGE SPORTS:

Let’s be clear on exactly what’s happening here. Yahoo! Sports is pushing out a press release for the FBI, which is acting as the enforcement arm of the NCAA. That all feels like a bigger scandal than a spreadsheet that shows, among other things, a basketball recruit’s mom receiving “hundreds of dollars in advances” from an agent.

Related:

Screen-Shot-2018-02-24-at-4.09.01-PM-600

The FBI is having a bad year, but it’s the FBI’s fault.

CNN poll:  http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/02/25/rel3a.-.trump,.guns.pdf

A ban on the sale of equipment known as high-capacity or extended ammunition magazines, which allow some guns to shoot more than 10 bullets before they need to be reloaded:

Favor - 63%  Oppose - 34%  No opinion -3%

Preventing all Americans from owning guns:

Favor - 11%  Oppose - 87%  No opinion - 2%

Nonsense Doc. What we need are more politicians with the guts to stand up to the gun lobby.

Democratic Rep. Diana DeGette has been the lead sponsor on a federal ban on high-capacity ammunition magazines in two Congresses, saying it’s one of her top priorities.

Asked how a ban on magazines holding more than 15 rounds would be effective in reducing gun violence, DeGette said: 

“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those know they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”

That's genius, I tell ya'. Pure genius. 

12 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Nonsense Doc. What we need are more politicians with the guts to stand up to the gun lobby.

Democratic Rep. Diana DeGette has been the lead sponsor on a federal ban on high-capacity ammunition magazines in two Congresses, saying it’s one of her top priorities.

Asked how a ban on magazines holding more than 15 rounds would be effective in reducing gun violence, DeGette said: 

“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those know they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”

I hope they don't store the used up ones on Guam!

18 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Wait, what?does she actually think the magazine comes preloaded and is not reloadable?

27 minutes ago, Nanker said:

58 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Wait, what?does she actually think the magazine comes preloaded and is not reloadable?

It would actually make more sense to ban education, so that as people graduate high school there's fewer targets.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

This is why we can't have a serious discussion about gun control.  The people pushing for gun control are completely ignorant about guns.

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

THE FBI COULDN’T STOP A SCHOOL SHOOTING WITH MULTIPLE WARNINGS, BUT AT LEAST THEY’RE ON TOP OF COLLEGE SPORTS:

Let’s be clear on exactly what’s happening here. Yahoo! Sports is pushing out a press release for the FBI, which is acting as the enforcement arm of the NCAA. That all feels like a bigger scandal than a spreadsheet that shows, among other things, a basketball recruit’s mom receiving “hundreds of dollars in advances” from an agent.

Related:

Screen-Shot-2018-02-24-at-4.09.01-PM-600

The FBI is having a bad year, but it’s the FBI’s fault.

Oddly, I was told by an FBI agent that I fit the description of a lone wolf attacker very well.  Sooo, maybe they'll come ask why I bought 13000 lbs of fertilizer and 30 gal of diesel.

Every year when I buy fertilizer I await them coming to visit because they're stupid.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It would actually make more sense to ban education, so that as people graduate high school there's fewer targets.  :lol:

This is why we can't have a serious discussion about gun control.  The people pushing for gun control are completely ignorant about guns.

What, are you against banning muzzle loader assault rifles? Think of the children and keep your powder dry!

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Oddly, I was told by an FBI agent that I fit the description of a lone wolf attacker very well.  Sooo, maybe they'll come ask why I bought 13000 lbs of fertilizer and 30 gal of diesel.

Every year when I buy fertilizer I await them coming to visit because they're stupid.

If you'd feed you cattle more maybe you wouldn't have to buy so much fertilizer you cheap bastard.

What an atrocious human being........................

LVG5t90k_bigger.jpgErika Glover  ?Verified account @ErikaGloverNBC6

FollowFollow @ErikaGloverNBC6
Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel refusing to resign telling @nbc6: "I gave him a gun. I gave him a badge. I gave him the training. If he didn’t have the heart to go in, that’s not my responsibility." Clip from our one-on-one interview below. #DouglasHighSchool

How about the dozens of failures to stop the shooter? How about those other three deputies allegedly waiting outside? How about you blaming law-abiding gun owners, the NRA, and @DLoesch for your garbage leadership? Is that on someone else too?

Edited by B-Man

Just now, B-Man said:

What an atrocious human being........................

Uh...you're the sheriff.  He's your deputy.  You are in a leadership position, over him and your entire department.  You are responsible for EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN YOUR DEPARTMENT, you !@#$!

This jackass isn't even fit to work at Taco Bell.

When you hear these reports of authority figures whom didn’t do their duty, this is why we cannot just allow military, police, armed security to own weapons, and nobody else. This situation has plenty of blame, but blaming guns for is a lazy, superficial reason. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

What, are you against banning muzzle loader assault rifles? Think of the children and keep your powder dry!

If you'd feed you cattle more maybe you wouldn't have to buy so much fertilizer you cheap bastard.

That doesn't make sense, at all.

Fertilizer makes grass. Grass makes food. Food feeds cattle.

A smart farmer once told me to be a grass farmer and have the by-product of good cattle.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

That doesn't make sense, at all.

Fertilizer makes grass. Grass makes food. Food feeds cattle.

A smart farmer once told me to be a grass farmer and have the by-product of good cattle.

I knew that your meat was all grass fed. I was just busting your tender loins.