What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Welcome to "Deplorable America" where everyone is giving 33%...

It's just fun carrying the gun.  You take that hill soldier boy... You be the hero grunt:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/22/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting.html?referer=https://news.google.com/

He probably said: "Screw that noise, I worked 30 years for this?   I'm retiring."

Mailing it in like a Bills season...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23/police-officers-guard-home-deputy-assigned-to-florida-hs-who-never-went-in-during-shooting-report.html

Nobody should be shocked. Our cops are pathetic. They’re pathetic people typically.  Most have a high school diploma or a ged. Most aren’t intelligent enough to treason. Most don’t take the job because they want to protect people, they take it because compared to Walmart (which is another place cops are qualified to work) the benefits are good and they think their neat badge will give them respect. It doesn’t. This guy isn’t the outlier....I’m sure most cops would have done as he did. It’s a profession of cowards. 

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23/police-officers-guard-home-deputy-assigned-to-florida-hs-who-never-went-in-during-shooting-report.html

Nobody should be shocked. Our cops are pathetic. They’re pathetic people typically.  Most have a high school diploma or a ged. Most aren’t intelligent enough to treason. Most don’t take the job because they want to protect people, they take it because compared to Walmart (which is another place cops are qualified to work) the benefits are good and they think their neat badge will give them respect. It doesn’t. This guy isn’t the outlier....I’m sure most cops would have done as he did. It’s a profession of cowards. 

Did a cop steal your girlfriend/boyfriend or something? You're on a crusade, but it's almost as if you are saying this stuff just for shock value and don't believe it at all. So, you're either spoofing us or you're one stupid pos.

54 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did a cop steal your girlfriend/boyfriend or something? You're on a crusade, but it's almost as if you are saying this stuff just for shock value and don't believe it at all. So, you're either spoofing us or you're one stupid pos.

I meant reason. You’ll find that the QWERTY keyboard is called so due to the close proximity of the r and the t. 

Nope, that’s how I feel. The United States police force is comprised of people who didn’t want to go to college or work hard to master a skill in a real profession like welding/plumbing or something like that. 

Columbine — cops didn’t go in. Now this....the armed police officer hid while children were slaughtered. Kinda dents the idea of putting cops in schools with guns to protect children...cops are cowards. There’s nothing to force the issue with them. Veterans wouldn’t have hid. Veterans would have followed the sound of the gun fire and made a stand. I know it to be true because those guys have done it in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, and other hot spots throughout the world.

What happened is what we should expect from cops. They value their lives more than the public’s and they won’t risk their lives even for children. That’s what cops are. Pussies. 

This truly is a difficult problem to solve. Just about impossible. Palestine is a great case study on the subject of gun control. 

On one hand the Palestinians not having guns saves a lot of Israeli lives. On the other hand the Israelis can do whatever they please to the Palestinians. 

It goes even further than that. During the first Intifada the Palestinians didn’t have any guns and their man weapon was rocks. This method gained worldwide sympathy and even led the parties to the negotiating table.

The second intifada was much different. This time the Palestinians had guns that were given to them for their police force during said negotiations. Since they had guns more lives on the Palestinian side was lost and the second intifada was a failure. 

Which is worse? It’s difficult to say. 

32 minutes ago, Justice said:

This truly is a difficult problem to solve. Just about impossible. Palestine is a great case study on the subject of gun control. 

On one hand the Palestinians not having guns saves a lot of Israeli lives. On the other hand the Israelis can do whatever they please to the Palestinians. 

It goes even further than that. During the first Intifada the Palestinians didn’t have any guns and their man weapon was rocks. This method gained worldwide sympathy and even led the parties to the negotiating table.

The second intifada was much different. This time the Palestinians had guns that were given to them for their police force during said negotiations. Since they had guns more lives on the Palestinian side was lost and the second intifada was a failure. 

Which is worse? It’s difficult to say. 

with all due respect nobody is looking to Palestine for any solution

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I thought the GOP would support the Pals, both are very much against immigration into their areas! ;)

GOP are generally backers of Israel, you should read even a teensy bit (nah that's not fair, you have a brain...)

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I thought the GOP would support the Pals, both are very much against immigration into their areas! ;)

Don't you mean that’s why they love the Israelis? Even if you’re born there you’re not allowed entry and what about those African migrants they’re deporting? 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

GOP are generally backers of Israel, you should read even a teensy bit (nah that's not fair, you have a brain...)

It was kind of a little joke there...ok? Israelis are the immigrants, Pals are mad about it, whatever.

(Tom will be around soon, Jokes are suppose to be funny, wahhhhhhhhh)

Just now, Justice said:

Don't you mean that’s why they love the Israelis? Even if you’re born there you’re not allowed entry and what about those African migrants they’re deporting? 

I'm just going to stop, lol! :lol:

And yes, I saw that story about the deportation. I guess they can't rail against FDR now. 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It was kind of a little joke there...ok? Israelis are the immigrants, Pals are mad about it, whatever.

(Tom will be around soon, Jokes are suppose to be funny, wahhhhhhhhh)

best not to play in that area unless it's with intent, just sayin'.....

<_<

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I meant reason. You’ll find that the QWERTY keyboard is called so due to the close proximity of the r and the t. 

Nope, that’s how I feel. The United States police force is comprised of people who didn’t want to go to college or work hard to master a skill in a real profession like welding/plumbing or something like that. 

Columbine — cops didn’t go in. Now this....the armed police officer hid while children were slaughtered. Kinda dents the idea of putting cops in schools with guns to protect children...cops are cowards. There’s nothing to force the issue with them. Veterans wouldn’t have hid. Veterans would have followed the sound of the gun fire and made a stand. I know it to be true because those guys have done it in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, and other hot spots throughout the world.

What happened is what we should expect from cops. They value their lives more than the public’s and they won’t risk their lives even for children. That’s what cops are. Pussies. 

Are you a veteran? Why do you suppose you could speak for them?

Here's 2 veterans directly contradicting you, and this whole stupid idea of guarding schools with guns.

Satire is dead, but apparently stupidity is alive and well at MSNBC

Take it away, Lawrence O’Donnell:

KCQAV5nf_normal.jpg MSNBC

@MSNBC 

Lawrence: A bullet fired from an AR-15 travels 3x faster than one from a handgun.

And yet the president and the NRA think giving teachers guns will stop a school shooter http://on.msnbc.com/2EMqOkz 

We’ve heard a lot of anti-gun arguments, but the bullet speed one may take the cake.

ditbYL5o_bigger.jpg Eric Spencer @JustEric 2h2 hours ago

I love the "travels 3x faster" part, as if that actually matters.

Party of science.:lol:

Not even factoring in the speeds of light and sound, any caliber round fired from any weapon will close a 100' gap between the shooter and the target before the target's brain has even registered that there was a shot fired. These people are incredibly dumb.

Good grief,  Inside a school there's no range disadvantage for a handgun.

stupidest.jpg.........It would seem that drug-testing isn’t a thing at MSNBC

1 hour ago, LA Grant said:

Are you a veteran? Why do you suppose you could speak for them?

Here's 2 veterans directly contradicting you, and this whole stupid idea of guarding schools with guns.

1. Yes. 

2. I’m not listening to a podcast that’s over an hour. If they are combat vets of a combat related mos I’m sure they make valid points.  

Posted without comment.

Screen%20Shot%202018-02-22%20at%201.03.5
Students in Louisiana thought this math symbol looked like a gun. Police were called

A discussion among students at Oberlin High School in Oberlin, La., about a mathematical symbol led to a police investigation and a search of one of the student’s homes, according to the Allen Parish Sheriff’s Office.

n the afternoon of Feb. 20, detectives investigated a report of terroristic threats at the school, where they learned that a student had been completing a math problem that required drawing the square-root sign.

Students in the group began commenting that the symbol, which represents a number that when multiplied by itself equals another number, looked like a gun.

(Excerpt) Read more at miamiherald.com ...

Edited by B-Man

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Posted without comment.

Screen%20Shot%202018-02-22%20at%201.03.5
Students in Louisiana thought this math symbol looked like a gun. Police were called

A discussion among students at Oberlin High School in Oberlin, La., about a mathematical symbol led to a police investigation and a search of one of the student’s homes, according to the Allen Parish Sheriff’s Office.

n the afternoon of Feb. 20, detectives investigated a report of terroristic threats at the school, where they learned that a student had been completing a math problem that required drawing the square-root sign.

Students in the group began commenting that the symbol, which represents a number that when multiplied by itself equals another number, looked like a gun.

(Excerpt) Read more at miamiherald.com ...

Holy ****

:lol: or :cry:?  Maybe both.