What is better, no guns, or more guns?

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

And Rubio got booed yesterday.    Changing the age limit won't fix this problem.  it is naught but a band aid.   

Where did Rubio get booed? I am not asking this out of ignorance but to sorta set the background as to who the audience was.

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

There's a 100% chance you did not actually read the article if those are your two questions that come from it.

I know that I should ignore your hilariously wrong response, but it shows such a limited viewpoint, and misunderstanding of my post that I have to laugh at you (this once)

43 minutes ago, KW95 said:

I still stand by that declaration!  No one, and I repeat, no one should possess and AR15 in their homes. 

The second amendment is written so that I can fight back against a tyrannical government, foreign or domestic. There is a principle that holds true today, when at war, it’s much easier to fight a military, armed civilians however are much harder, there are no uniforms, there are smaller groups of citizens, it’s plain chaos, which is why the U.S. military has had a hard time with insurgents in the Middle East, there is no clear enemy. 

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

The second amendment is written so that I can fight back against a tyrannical government, foreign or domestic. There is a principle that holds true today, when at war, it’s much easier to fight a military, armed civilians however are much harder, there are no uniforms, there are smaller groups of citizens, it’s plain chaos, which is why the U.S. military has had a hard time with insurgents in the Middle East, there is no clear enemy. 

That’s a real strong argument, but can you see any foreign invader ever touching US soil? I suppose it’s possible, I just can’t see it. 

7 minutes ago, Justice said:

That’s a real strong argument, but can you see any foreign invader ever touching US soil? I suppose it’s possible, I just can’t see it. 

join with the program or learn to live with it

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

It’s a combination of mental health and hey look. I can get an AR-15. A weapon that is used in war situation to destroy the enemy! 

No citizen of this world should have an AR-15 in their homes. 

Name me one country that uses an AR-15 for defense..... This is an ignorant statement because NONE do!

9 minutes ago, Justice said:

What? Lol. I don’t get it. 

you aren't part of US gun-culture lifestyle, and they won't listen to any argument, and I'm assuming you are living in the US.

so get with the lifestyle or learn to live with it all around you.

Just now, row_33 said:

you aren't part of US gun-culture lifestyle, and they won't listen to any argument, and I'm assuming you are living in the US.

so get with the lifestyle or learn to live with it all around you.

Kind of. I live in Miami Lakes lol. 

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I don't live in it, so I can hold my nose over gun-culture and still join in with US conservatives on most every other issue.

Isn’t everyone like that? Are there actually people out there that 100% agree with everything their side stands for? Sounds like you’re describing a robot. lol 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

Isn’t everyone like that? Are there actually people out there that 100% agree with everything their side stands for? Sounds like you’re describing a robot. lol 

No, there are actually people out there like that.

Yes, they're scary.

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

not to this extent of gun ownership views.... that's a 100% unique US argument for all the free world

this isn't a matter of liking a different ice cream flavour

from the sidelines, it's like the deficit, it keeps growing and getting worse and political parties argue but they don't bother doing anything about it... ho hum...

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

its such a mess here 3rd.  The restrictions are there, but you cant control it.  A police officer here makes 15 thousand dollars per year.  They more corrupt than the gangsters.

Dont even try to imagine or compare a Great Country like USA against a shithole like Brazil.

Are you legally allowed to own a gun? How about Concealed Carry?