What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Dude you live in North Cackalacky. That's why you get no respect.

Maybe why that's why I moved away from the RTP. (twas the schools actually) Mondee Tuesdee, Wendsdee. My wife hated it when my 6 yr old came home saying those words. She called the teacher and told her she needed to pronounce the words properly when teaching 1st graders.

All lies hold s weome truths.

Yes, I own 3 guns, yes, I prefer a long barrel to a sawed off shotgun, yes, I don't have a need to buy a semi auto rifle.

You can do what ever you like with your guns as long as you do it safely.

Use common sense kind of like freedom of speech. Just because you can doesn't mean some should.

you know nothing about anything. I live here. Left ny at age 9. Went to Ohio and one of the best 12 schools in the state. I have high intelleegence.

Living in NC is meaningless

you know nothing about anything. I live here. Left ny at age 9. Went to Ohio and one of the best 12 schools in the state. I have high intelleegence.

Living in NC is meaningless

Its hard to know when you are busting balls. intelleegence :doh:

I lived there for 4 years and I know that for my kids attending NC schools was a horrible experience. Moved to Virginia and the schools were great. 1000% improvement.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Its hard to know when you are busting balls. intelleegence :doh:

I lived there for 4 years and I know that for my kids attending NC schools was a horrible experience. Moved to Virginia and the schools were great. 1000% improvement.

well, isn't it great that we have bev purdue with the educational lottery that she robbed the funds to the general funds

isn't it great that pat mccrory finally gave a huge pay increase for teachers - the largest and first in a very long time than got ousted?

isn't it great that roy cooper is as incapable for office as he is a sham?

roy cooper will set this state back 10 years after purdue set us back 20.

mccrory's business acumen and pro business leadership helped our state be one of the leaders in this country.

it's a god damn shame what outside interests did to our state and it's a god damn shame what democrats have done to pollute our state like their **** holes of new york, illinois and california.

FWIW it's been over 15 years since I've lived there.

I still have friends and some family there, but none of them currently have kids attending grammar schools.

north carolina will always struggle with education so long as common core exists.

common core is keeping the retarded macugnie kids up in the appalachias on the same page as those in the piedmont where i live and the second lowest paid county in the state with those in mecklenberg

• 3 weeks later...

D.C. law requiring ‘good reason’ to carry handgun rejected by appeals court

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/25/dc-law-requiring-good-reason-carry-handgun-rejecte/

A federal appeals court has blocked enforcement of a strict concealed-carry law in the nation’s capital that required gun owners to prove a “good reason” in order to obtain permits allowing them to carry handguns for self defense.

In a 2-1 decision, U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit has ordered lower courts to issue permanent injunctions blocking enforcement of the D.C. law.

In rejecting the city’s law, the court ruled that while the Second Amendment allows for some limits on gun possession it does now allow for “bans on carrying in urban areas like D.C. or bans on carrying absent a special need for self-defense.”

“In fact, the Amendment’s core at a minimum shields the typically situated citizen’s ability to carry common arms generally,” wrote Circuit Judge Thomas B. Griffith in the majority opinion. “The District’s good-reason law is necessarily a total ban on exercises of that constitutional right for most D.C. residents. That’s enough to sink this law under Heller I.”

Judge Griffith was joined by Circuit Judge Stephen F. Williams in the opinion. Circuit Judge Karen LeCraft Henderson dissented.

Until 2020. Then the populist honeymoon comes to a screeching halt.

love this argument that the populist is in office. He's not. The polls show it far greater votes for the left. And the media and all of this makes the Democratic party and the likes of FRAUD Bernie Sannders the populist.

love this argument that the populist is in office. He's not. The polls show it far greater votes for the left. And the media and all of this makes the Democratic party and the likes of FRAUD Bernie Sannders the populist.

BOTH are populists. Cant have it only one way.

Don't get me wrong, I am just as "salt of the earth", blue collar, have a populist bent as you.

Trump is a populist. He's just a preternaturally retarded one.

Chicago gets bad rap, but gun violence in Buffalo isn't much better

The number of shootings in Chicago exploded last year and became the focus of a national discussion on gun violence.

But over the last six years, the risk of being shot in Buffalo was nearly as high as the risk faced by residents of the Windy City.

In the five years before Chicago's shootings exploded in 2016, Buffalo and Chicago were neck and neck in the number wounded or killed by gunfire per 100,000 residents, according to a Buffalo News analysis.

Buffalo actually had a higher rate of shootings than Chicago twice in the last six years, The News found by examining Buffalo Police and Census data, along with Chicago shooting data published by the Chicago Tribune

• 2 weeks later...

Either a customer or an employee probably moved another sign for giggles

Dude who called him a token probably only saw that black guy was an NRA advocate and never even bothered watching Noir's work.

If you haven't seen him before or heard of him, look him up on Youtube®. If you're Pro 2A you'll enjoy it. If you're Anti 2A you may be persuaded otherwise, or just throw throw a temper tantrum like the snowflake who called Noir a token

• 2 weeks later...

DC rejects right-to-carry because… “we’re different”

FTA:

The District’s 61 pages of arguments for why the right to bear arms shouldn’t apply in the nation’s capital can be summed up in a single reason: “we’re different.”

As appeals go, this one sounds rather ill founded, but since we’re talking about a Second Amendment question all bets are off these days. Still, the “we’re just different” argument should be laughed out of almost any court in the land. The District is claiming that it is “unique and nlike any city, it is filled with thousands of high-ranking federal officials and international diplomats, and it hosts hundreds of heavily attended events each year, including political marches and protests.” Presumably, this translates to saying that their “unique” status means that the constitutional rights of their residents can be tossed as a matter of convenience.

Have the District’s lawyers ever left town and checked out some other cities? I’ll grant you that the concentration of international diplomats per square mile is likely higher in DC, but every major city is flush with elected officials of their own. And as far as “heavily attended events” including marches and protests go, show me a city that doesn’t have all that chaos taking place these days and I might consider moving there. But even if their argument held some sort of water, since when is population density a deciding factor in whether or not you can have your constitutional rights stripped away?

Edited by B-Man

Dude who called him a token probably only saw that black guy was an NRA advocate and never even bothered watching Noir's work.

If you haven't seen him before or heard of him, look him up on Youtube®. If you're Pro 2A you'll enjoy it. If you're Anti 2A you may be persuaded otherwise, or just throw throw a temper tantrum like the snowflake who called Noir a token

I second the endorsement for Noir's youtube stuff. Good mix of content.

• 1 month later...

Did the Vegas shooter use a fully automatic weapon?

Trump speaks on the Las Vegas massacre.

Reuters: Islamic state claims Las Vegas shooting, says attacker recent convert to Islam. Well, stay tuned.

Thank God she did not win..................stupidest woman on the planet.

leN1zJJx_bigger.jpgHillary ClintonVerified account @HillaryClinton 2h2 hours ago

The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots. Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get.

It sounds like it in the video I've seen. I'm no expert but my guess is multiple converted rifles. Could be bump stock though.

Now that I've thought about it more and watched again, I still think it's multiple guns but with cranks.

Edited by LeviF91

CLASSY: Democrat representative says he won’t participate in moment of silence for Las Vegas victims.

It’s Seth Moulton, of Massachusetts.

Once again.......the heroism of ordinary Americans

LnvhR8ED_normal.png CNN

@CNN

After the Las Vegas shooting, people used metal barricades and wheelbarrows to transport injured away from the scene http://cnn.it/2fJvAUS

Did the Vegas shooter use a fully automatic weapon?

Trump speaks on the Las Vegas massacre.

Reuters: Islamic state claims Las Vegas shooting, says attacker recent convert to Islam. Well, stay tuned.

Thank God she did not win..................stupidest woman on the planet.

B-Man using a horrible massacre to try and justify the unjustifiable Trump presidency. Ya, we might have a competent person running the executive branch. The horror!