What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Out gunned and she still wins.

One less Dbag in the world.

http://abc7.com/news/womans-dramatic-shooting-of-armed-home-invaders-caught-on-video/1523368/

I could watch that video on a loop for hours. I really love the one angle where the guys hear her fire the first shot, crap their pants, duck and run like the gutless dirtbags they are.

Ryan L Billz

Yesterday, 04:33 PM:

More guns. Have to shoot Muslims at malls.

^^^^^^^^^^Exhibit A^^^^^^^^^^

Oops! I was wrong.

Looks like the nuts have been fired up. Maybe this idiot, see Exhibit A above, is an outlier. Yeah right... :-/

Why we can't have nice things (free use of our right to guns w/out a myriad of restrictions & regulations) in this country.

Oh well...

What are you saying ? I don't speak Midwest hick talk.

I could watch that video on a loop for hours. I really love the one angle where the guys hear her fire the first shot, crap their pants, duck and run like the gutless dirtbags they are.

The best part was her chasing them and firing out the front door. She was pretty liberal with the rounds I wonder if she had another clip on her?

Don't you just hate it when cops, guns and nice family pitbulls cross paths! Some for fun will just say" "Awesome!", “I blew her head off… that was awesome!” — Officer Wooley, according to reports. “Did you see her collar fly off when I shot her? That was awesome!” Woolley is then reported to have said, “We’ll just write in the report that it tried to attack people in the neighborhood.”

Just a fun-loving, peaceful family dog...

http://filmingcops.com/cop-says-awesome-after-using-shotgun-to-blast-familys-dog-in-the-head/

Maybe the law & order types here should put him in for a medal! Its only an animal... <_<

Hey Ryan... What would you do w/Officer Wooley if he shot your dog? Enquiring minds would like to know.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The best part was her chasing them and firing out the front door. She was pretty liberal with the rounds I wonder if she had another clip on her?

Didn't look like it, I saw she was empty and calling 911. She may have had another mag elsewhere she was walking to get

My biggest question is the guy that jumped right in front of her and ran to the right,where did he go?

I'd beat his ass of course.

Wth are these links ? Is this a real site ? Looks wonky. Incident is 2 years old ?

Let me get this straight. You will beat a cop's ass for shooting your dog. I sure hope you bring a gun to that gun fight, because he's bringing his.

Here's the FOX News link. That other site, even for me, is wonky:

http://okcfox.com/archive/ardmore-officer-kills-aggressive-pit-bull-family-seeks-justice-01-27-2016

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

WELL, THAT’S A RATHER SIGNIFICANT CORRECTION:

Tennessee: Five — not 105 — accidental gunshot deaths in 2014.

“A publicized report that Tennessee had 105 accidental gunshot deaths during 2014 — more than any state in the nation — was wrong and there were actually just five such fatalities, according to the state Department of Health. The Safe Tennessee Project, an organization that focuses on gun violence, initially reported the 105 deaths earlier this month, saying the surprisingly-high figure had been verified at the time by both the federal Center for and Disease Control and the Department of Health.”

Glenn Reynolds permalink.gif

Obama’s ICE Can’t Enforce Immigration Laws But It Can Surveil Gun Shows

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency isn't good at much. A report indicates that over half of those adults attempting to cross the border illegally make it. Their catch-and-release policy has resulted in hundreds of Americans becoming the victims of violent crime at the hands of multiply deported felons. But one thing the apparently think they can do well is carry out facially illegal surveillance of gun shows.

Local police officers are allegedly scanning the license plate numbers of people attending gun-shows per the request of the federal government.

Agents employ devices that record the plate numbers of every car that passes through such events, according to emails obtained by The Wall Street Journal. The incident has raised questions from Fourth and Second Amendment advocates.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency first devised the plan in 2010. Communications reveal that such surveillance occurred at a gun show in Southern California, specifically the city of Del Mar near the border with Mexico.

The authorities compare the collected data to vehicles that travel over the border in an attempt to identify and apprehend gun smugglers.

Actually, this does nothing of the kind. Absent some evidence that guns from this gun show, or any other gun show, are appearing in Mexico under illegal circumstances the data collected by ICE proves nothing beyond the fact that some people who live on the border go to gun shows and travel to Mexico. Period.

This is so eregious that even the ACLU, never a friend of the Second Amendment, has complained.

“Because those two activities in concert fit somebody’s idea of a crime, a person becomes inherently suspicious,” Jay Stanley, an attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union, told The WSJ. This investigative tactic “highlights the problem with mass collection of data.”

“Information on law-abiding gun owners ends up getting recorded, stored, and registered, which is a violation of the 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act and of the Second Amendment,” executive director of Gun owners of America, Erich Pratt, said according to The WSJ.

A representative for ICE admitted to conducting operations for the Del Mar gun show, but did not explicitly say they scanned license plates

More at the link: http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/10/04/obamas-ice-cant-enforce-immigration-laws-can-surveil-gun-shows/

Remember people ridiculing this protest back in August ? Who could possibly be stupid enough to agree with their protest ?

:doh:

13631447_1760035437607114_75720226949287
Cocks Not Glocks
on Friday
14516316_10210301841172952_3325125917543
14568179_10210301841292955_6487094167772
14572939_10210301896614338_1069113898636
Jessica Jin added 3 new photos — with Ana López and 2 others at OH9jfHqIlP1.pngWest Wing.
· 1,317 followers
· October 7 at 2:02pm · Arlington, VA ·
LXVsRcy6-H6.png

Hair flipping so hard at the White House; DoSomething.org invited the Cocks Not Glocks ladies to join a small group of university gun violence prevention activi...

See More

Remember people ridiculing this protest back in August ? Who could possibly be stupid enough to agree with their protest ?

:doh:

These girls think this is the first time someone used the words 'dildo' and 'cocks' in the WH?

I know someone who would disagree with this.

DEM_2016_Clinton_Oregon.JPEG-0bfb9_c0-0-