Golisano to bid on Bills & propose new WS staduim

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Wawrow@john_wawrow 3m

AP Sources: Golisano expresses plans to buy Bills and partner with Scott Congel. http://bigstory.ap.o...-bills …

Golisano's proposal will include building a new football stadium south of Buffalo.

Forgive my ignorance, but where exactly is the land they're talking about? Or is that unknown?

Edit- never mind!

Edited by sodbuster

John Wawrow@john_wawrow 3m

AP Sources: Golisano expresses plans to buy Bills and partner with Scott Congel. http://bigstory.ap.o...-bills …

Golisano's proposal will include building a new football stadium south of Buffalo.

Way to step up Tommy G!! anyone of these deep-pocketed guys who wants to buy the team, build a stadium and keep them in BUFFALO, I'm all for. I can't see why NFL owners would have a beef with Golisano being the owner. May the best man win!

Way to step up Tommy G!! anyone of these deep-pocketed guys who wants to buy the team, build a stadium and keep them in BUFFALO, I'm all for. I can't see why NFL owners would have a beef with Golisano being the owner. May the best man win!

If Russ is endorsing Golisano as owner then it's highly likely he'll get approved unanimously. I say this for 2 reasons: (1) Russ has the pulse of NFL ownership, and wouldn't back anyone that he didn't think would be a slam-dunk approval; and (2) the NFL owners like Russ as a business man.

If Russ is endorsing Golisano as owner then it's highly likely he'll get approved unanimously. I say this for 2 reasons: (1) Russ has the pulse of NFL ownership, and wouldn't back anyone that he didn't think would be a slam-dunk approval; and (2) the NFL owners like Russ as a business man.

Hope you're right. On another note, Russ is a good dude. He takes crap from people on this board (mainly out of frustration re: losing) but the guy only wants what's best for the Bills, Buffalo and Bills fans in general. He wants to win as much as all of us combined.

Hope you're right. On another note, Russ is a good dude. He takes crap from people on this board (mainly out of frustration re: losing) but the guy only wants what's best for the Bills, Buffalo and Bills fans in general. He wants to win as much as all of us combined.

This is true...he really, really wants to win. Always has...the problem hasn't been lack of desire, but lack of quality football personnel in the front office. I know it's early in Whaley's tenure, but I personally think that worry is a thing of the past.

I wonder if Golisano is as good of a husband and father as Bon Jovi...there might be one owner who dissents.

Is Russ enodorsing Golisano?

FYI, there is a Mighty Taco nearby to this land...

Are there plenty of porta-potties close by? Then I am all in!