Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

The DOJ just dropped it's case against a gun-runner due to the possibility of damaging information regarding Obama & Hillary's involvement.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/05/doj-abruptly-drops-case-against-gun-runner-who-threatened-to-reveal-clintons-libya-dealings.html

"They don’t want this stuff to come out because it will look really bad for Obama and Clinton just before the election,” an associate of Turi told Politico, claiming that information sought by Turi’s team would show Clinton’s own role in arming Libyan rebels fighting former strongman Col. Muammar Qaddafi while she was secretary of state."

"When this equipment landed in Libya, half went one way, and the half went the other way," Turi previously told Fox News, emphasizing that poor oversight, allowed individuals hostile to the United States to get arms. "The half that went the other way is the half that ended up in Syria."

What? But I've been told our government doesn't do these things.

Real Tweet by the Associated Press

8z9FImcv_bigger.pngThe Associated Press@AP 3h3 hours ago

BREAKING: US official says individual involved in taking classified government information has been arrested.

399 retweets 303 likes

Be honest....................who was the first person that you thought of ?

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=41293&utm_source=reembed&utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=popular

Hillary using child actor to ask question at a town hall appearance.

Hillary doesn't wipe her ass without it being staged. Unfortunately, anyone who is still stupid enough to 'be with her' is stupid enough to think it all makes sense.

On the upside, at least she didn't hug this child while she had pneumonia. So she's getting better at this little staged gigs.

Hillary doesn't wipe her ass without it being staged. Unfortunately, anyone who is still stupid enough to 'be with her' is stupid enough to think it all makes sense.

On the upside, at least she didn't hug this child while she had pneumonia. So she's getting better at this little staged gigs.

Hillary's whole campaign stance is based upon the idea that Trump's followers are uneducated, backward, Deplorables. Yet her campaign has such a cynical, thin veneer. Like the intelligent voter is expected to admire with detachment, how well she can act out the role of a presidential candidate.

Are we supposed to take it all in with a knowing wink? Or do Hillary and her machine think we are all tools?

Edited by HoF Watkins

The DOJ just dropped it's case against a gun-runner due to the possibility of damaging information regarding Obama & Hillary's involvement.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/05/doj-abruptly-drops-case-against-gun-runner-who-threatened-to-reveal-clintons-libya-dealings.html

"They don’t want this stuff to come out because it will look really bad for Obama and Clinton just before the election,” an associate of Turi told Politico, claiming that information sought by Turi’s team would show Clinton’s own role in arming Libyan rebels fighting former strongman Col. Muammar Qaddafi while she was secretary of state."

"When this equipment landed in Libya, half went one way, and the half went the other way," Turi previously told Fox News, emphasizing that poor oversight, allowed individuals hostile to the United States to get arms. "The half that went the other way is the half that ended up in Syria."

I think the more amazing thing about that story is that they were basically running Iran-Contra again.

WaPo: Clinton, Kaine airbrush out inconvenient details about U.S. troop departure from Iraq.

Airbrush ?............Don't you mean LIE

NEW EMAILS REVEAL CROOKED STATE DEPT–CLINTON FOUNDATION INTERACTIONS:

Yes, Hillary’s State Dept. and the Clinton Foundation “intersected.”........... Note the Keystone pipeline connection.

Clinton Campaign Helped Script Steve Harvey Interview.

Flashback: Email Reveals Hillary Clinton Was Fed Questions Before Meet The Press Appearance.

And a few additional examples of DNC-MSM collusion also in that post.

Pretty much but she won't be the first crippled President.

If you take a look at the article B-Man posted about the scripted Steve Harvey show and also consider how her health is intensely managed, I think Hilary Clinton's worst nightmare is actually being President after inauguration.

It's not like it gets easier once you grab the ring. I'm convinced that if she wins, Tim Kaine is really your next President of the United States. I give her a year, if that. She can't even keep up with a campaign.

You're right that it wouldn't be the first time - I think America had a President with progressive Alzheimer's Disease with Reagan. It's why he looked out of touch and clearly something was off with him by the time Iran/Contra hit and you saw less and less of him as his second term wound down. You saw more of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford post presidency than you did him.

The difference with Clinton is that her disease is already at an advanced state, requiring frequent treatment. It only gets worse as time marches on, regardless of the small army employed to combat it.

Edited by dpberr

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=41293&utm_source=reembed&utm_medium=widget&utm_campaign=popular

Hillary using child actor to ask question at a town hall appearance.

Hillary's so spontaneous!

Brennan Leach's dad is Daylin Leach, a Democratic state senator in Pennsylvania.

Here's his Twitter: https://twitter.com/daylinleach/status/783375531362308096?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Hillary's so spontaneous!

Brennan Leach's dad is Daylin Leach, a Democratic state senator in Pennsylvania.

Here's his Twitter: https://twitter.com/daylinleach/status/783375531362308096?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Do you ever wonder how far the fakery goes? This is stuff that's live and only can be scripted and rehearsed so much so it's not as refined. When you start looking at all the political mind bending that goes on in Hollywood you know it extends to the news. And after that what is fake, staged to stimulate the right reaction. What to ban guns? Lets stage a mass shooting. What to establish a DHS? Lets blow up a building and blame terrorists. Domestic or otherwise. The more layers that get peeled off the more the frauds are becoming obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAuO9RKUtsY

If you take a look at the article B-Man posted about the scripted Steve Harvey show and also consider how her health is intensely managed, I think Hilary Clinton's worst nightmare is actually being President after inauguration.

It's not like it gets easier once you grab the ring. I'm convinced that if she wins, Tim Kaine is really your next President of the United States. I give her a year, if that. She can't even keep up with a campaign.

You're right that it wouldn't be the first time - I think America had a President with progressive Alzheimer's Disease with Reagan. It's why he looked out of touch and clearly something was off with him by the time Iran/Contra hit and you saw less and less of him as his second term wound down. You saw more of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford post presidency than you did him.

The difference with Clinton is that her disease is already at an advanced state, requiring frequent treatment. It only gets worse as time marches on, regardless of the small army employed to combat it.

I can't believe I'm going to open this can of worms but I have to ask. What disease are you talking about?