Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

When you reflect on it, one is surprised that "White House" hasn't been called coded racism. Or even overt racism...a black man, and we force him to live in a specific place, and then insult him by calling where he lives "white?"

That's almost as bad as serving him wine from vineyards that used to be slave-owning farms.

I was talking with a black guy years ago who said the word white is racist. He said white always represents good. Wedding dresses, the good guy wear's a white hat whereas black has always represented bad. You know, that bad guy always wears a black hat. :wacko:

I was talking with a black guy years ago who said the word white is racist. He said white always represents good. Wedding dresses, the good guy wear's a white hat whereas black has always represented bad. You know, that bad guy always wears a black hat. :wacko:

If he's a REALLY bad guy, he's wearing a black man on his head...

I worked with a black guy once who said only white people were capable of racism. By definition black people couldn't racist.

Tell him to go to Japan, come back, and then STFU.

Next tell him to go to England, and ask anyone there about the Black Prince, and if he is a "good guy" for them. The people who got thrown out of their educational system at 15 for being C students....even they know the Black Prince.

Tell him to come back, and then, once again tell him to STFU.

Next, tell him that history, and familiarity with the world's cultures, are not his enemies. His enemy is his own ignorance. Then, tell him I've used the Black Prince, and the rest of what is below, in many similar discussions with the same idiotic premise, on many a black person, they've always learned something they didn't know, and they usually thank me. (I love using the Black Prince for this. It's so perfect!)

Next, tell him anthropology is not his enemy, so he should go to Africa/Asia, and ask all these dark skinned people the following: do they paint themselves white because their society has sensitized them to black == bad? Or, do they do it for another reason, and will he have to get his anthropologist on, to determine why?

When he returns from that trip, tell him to take a damn bath, and then STFU.

Tell him that cultural psychology is not his enemy, and 2.8 million years of human existence of living with the notion that darkness/blackness, being associated with night, and all the bad it brings(like being most vulnerable to attack from beast and man, since forever), and that white, light, the sun, and all the good it does(like grow food, and keep you from tripping on stuff) being associated with good...shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Especially not with 2.8 million years of this schit. 2.8? Yeah...right here, with a climate change kicker!

Then ask, in our current age of the "Meanwhile, in Japan..." meme(and I'm telling you now: NSFW), everywhere, is it any surprise that the Japanese have it backwards? :lol:

Finally tell him that logic/reason/history/facts/true intellectual rigor are worthy pursuits.

While listening to the idiocy and lack of rigor inherent to the "identity studies" majors, which are the source of his idioitc premise, and Al Sharpton, will simply make him stupid.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

As we get ready for the assumed launch of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign on Sunday, here’s GOP consultant Rick Wilson with some well needed truthiness. Hillary is just not a very good candidate:

"The MSNBC panel this morning on Hillary's rollout is a perfect case study. All about the *process* of Hillary's rollout, without the vital questions."

Do you really want an American President who is so scared of the media she is forced to live behind a shield wall of handlers at all times?

And I use the word "scared" deliberately. It's not just contempt. It's fear. She wants a slow, insulated campaign at her pace.

She wakes up every morning knowing that if her "asked-and-answered" strategy goes wrong, there are bad days ahead.

I've seen this in focus groups in both 2000 senatorial, and 2008 presidential. Ask voters what Hillary Clinton stands for. Then wait. ............"Um. Um. Um."..............You MIGHT get "pro-woman"...MAYBE

The truth is she's a bad candidate who wants to run as the de facto incumbent with a Rose Garden strategy in an age of social media.

No conflict of interest here. Not at all. What a criminal. She should be in jail not running for president.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/09/report-hillary-supported-trade-deal-after-oil-magnate-pledged-100-million-to-family-foundation/

Damn she looks like some Chinese communist leader in that outfit.

Edited by Dante

No conflict of interest here. Not at all. What a criminal. She should be in jail not running for president.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/09/report-hillary-supported-trade-deal-after-oil-magnate-pledged-100-million-to-family-foundation/

Damn she looks like some Chinese communist leader in that outfit.

I didn't know they made potato sacks in emerald green.

I didn't know they made potato sacks in emerald green.

One of the better "I Love Lucy" episodes...Ricky and Fred convince Lucy and Ethel that potato sacks are all the rage in the fashion industry and they must have them.

Meanwhile, I look forward to American electing the first mumu president.

A little birdie can’t help Hill hide from truth

FTA:

Hillary Clinton will announce she’s running for president tomorrow — on Twitter and social media. She’s also sending out the announcement in an email. Be ready to hit the delete button.

{snip}

Perhaps this is the reason for Hillary’s scripted roll-out on social media. She can evade questions and, thereby, accountability.

By operating behind a desktop, she can have PR experts tweet her announcement and then go hide. She doesn’t have to answer any real questions in a Town Hall setting or press conference.

Here’s a few questions I’d like to ask:

• How can you accept millions from Middle Eastern countries who oppress and abuse women and girls?

• If you had nothing to hide in your emails, why not hand them all over to an independent third party?

• How can you say you were dead broke when leaving the White House when your family net worth is in the millions?

• How can you speak to rising tuition costs when you requested colleges and universities pay you $300,000 for a speech?

You see, it’s much easier to tweet a presidential run than face real questions. Guess that was the whole point

One of the better "I Love Lucy" episodes...Ricky and Fred convince Lucy and Ethel that potato sacks are all the rage in the fashion industry and they must have them.

Meanwhile, I look forward to American electing the first mumu president.

http://youtu.be/xB9_3ctPDb0

full episode: https://youtu.be/zB8YRcGqofw

Edited by Nanker

Hillary Clinton’s Truman Show Campaign
If she can’t handle a kickoff speech, how could she handle the presidency?
In the catalogue of stock political events, a campaign launch may be as easy as it gets. Sure, first impressions are important. But you find a setting that is historically or personally significant, you hang a few American flags, you gather a crowd of cheering supporters, you talk about America’s great promise, you march out to an upbeat tune. The bar is low. It’s hard to screw up a campaign launch.

But Hillary Clinton might be about to do it. According to the Guardian, Clinton plans to announce her presidential campaign at noon on Sunday, en route to Iowa, “on Twitter . . . followed by a video and email announcement.” Getting to Iowa is suddenly so urgent that she has to make her announcement from a plane 30,000 feet over St. Louis? Hardly.
In 2008, Clinton announced via video, too — a 90-second clip in which she declared, “I’m not just starting a campaign. I’m starting a conversation — with you, with America.” Because nothing says “dialogue” like a pre-recorded video with only one person in the room. Eight years later, the Clinton team is doing the same thing. Why? Because for someone who has spent her life in public, Hillary Clinton is very bad in public. And her team knows it.

Consider the last month, which has given the uninitiated a rare but crucial glimpse behind the curtain into ClintonWorld®. After delaying appearing publicly to address revelations that, as secretary of state, she had violated State Department regulations and federal law, and endangered national security, by routing her work e-mails through a private server, Clinton held the worst press conference since tennis star Rafael Nadal spent an entire post-match press appearance moaning. Her laughable excuse (“convenience”) was immediately debunked (by her own prior statements), and even softball questions left her visibly tetchy.
It was a timely reminder that Hillary Clinton the Person, the actual flesh-and-blood human being, is wildly unappealing. She is at best awkward and boring; she is at worst cold and petulant and endowed with all the public graces of a product of Disney’s animatronics lab. Of course she seems fake. You can’t spend years appealing to the mean of a Frank Luntz focus group and still cast yourself as Joan of Arc.
{snip}
But presidents are not avatars (as the current president, and many of his erstwhile adorers, have learned). They are real people who must react in real time to real events. They have to decide unhesitatingly what to do when riots break out in a Missouri suburb, or when Vladimir Putin seizes a warm-water port, or when Islamic militants overrun an American embassy overseas. You can’t pre-record that 3 a.m. phone call. Why should a voter have confidence in Clinton’s ability to handle a crisis, when the Clinton team has no confidence that she can handle a live speech?
For decades, Hillary Clinton has had her entire life scripted. She has existed in a world insulated by handlers and managers and “her people,” all of whom are employed for the overarching purpose of mediating her engagement with the calamitous world “out there.” Yet every time the bubble is pricked, and we no longer have to see Hillary Clinton through limousine glass darkly, we rediscover her vices — her obsessive secretiveness, her arrogance, her shrewish treatment even of those closest to her — and the unmistakable fact that she is simply not equipped to deal with the world unmediated.
Hillary Clinton wants to run a Truman Show campaign. But what the last six years have made incontrovertibly clear is that you can’t run a Truman Show presidency.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/416773/hillary-clintons-truman-show-campaign-ian-tuttle

.Hillary-Over-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C327

A little birdie can’t help Hill hide from truth

FTA:

Hillary Clinton will announce she’s running for president tomorrow — on Twitter and social media. She’s also sending out the announcement in an email. Be ready to hit the delete button.

{snip}

Perhaps this is the reason for Hillary’s scripted roll-out on social media. She can evade questions and, thereby, accountability.

By operating behind a desktop, she can have PR experts tweet her announcement and then go hide. She doesn’t have to answer any real questions in a Town Hall setting or press conference.

• How can you accept millions from Middle Eastern countries who oppress and abuse women and girls?

• If you had nothing to hide in your emails, why not hand them all over to an independent third party?

• How can you say you were dead broke when leaving the White House when your family net worth is in the millions?

• How can you speak to rising tuition costs when you requested colleges and universities pay you $300,000 for a speech?

You see, it’s much easier to tweet a presidential run than face real questions. Guess that was the whole point

Those might be good for starters, but everyone will be queued up and on the edge of their seat when MTV does an interview with him and some kallage studnt in the audience asks THE BIG QUESTION: Hillary - Thongs or Panties?

Here's what I'd ask:

What exactly do you mean when you say you have taken "responsibility" for your Iraq War vote? Exactly how have you taken "responsibility"?

I would think taking responsibility would include things like volunteering at a VA Hospital to help the maimed and psychologically damaged veterans. Maybe decide to never hold elected office again since you screwed the pooch so bad on this one. Reach out to families who have lost a loved ones by paying for their funeral or other outstanding costs from being injured/killed in your war.

Those might be good for starters, but everyone will be queued up and on the edge of their seat when MTV does an interview with him and some kallage studnt in the audience asks THE BIG QUESTION: Hillary - Thongs or Panties?

I think she goes commando.

Apologies in advance for any lunches that are wasted with this revelation

I think she goes commando.

Apologies in advance for any lunches that are wasted with this revelation

You SOB. That wasn't lunch, but a goodly portion of my Abalone dinner regurgitated upon my date. Not sure what I bemoan the most--the loss of the Abalone or her.

Krauthammer’s Take: Hillary Clinton Cannot Escape Her Past. : No, but apparently she can get away with destroying the evidence...

ASHE SCHOW: Hillary is not a feminist’s ideal first female president.

If gender is the only thing that matters when hoping for the first female president, then Hillary Clinton can check that box.

But if a role model is actually what’s desired, then Clinton is not that candidate. The message a Hillary presidency sends is that women can achieve anything they want — as long as they marry the right man.

more at the link:

2015-04-12.jpg

Krauthammer’s Take: Hillary Clinton Cannot Escape Her Past. : No, but apparently she can get away with destroying the evidence...

ASHE SCHOW: Hillary is not a feminist’s ideal first female president.

If gender is the only thing that matters when hoping for the first female president, then Hillary Clinton can check that box.

But if a role model is actually what’s desired, then Clinton is not that candidate. The message a Hillary presidency sends is that women can achieve anything they want — as long as they marry the right man.

more at the link:

2015-04-12.jpg

Is anyone else skeptical of the gender here? Are those "cankles" real or just a function of a lot of football?

as far as Demo nod it's over ... barring any major scandal which disqualifies her (which you can bet Clinton adversaries would have found by now), Hillary will be the 2016 Democratic nominee. There is no Barack Obama to unseat her this time. And if the Repubes don't come up with a message that resonates with voters (instead of ones that alienate like theyve been doing), she will be the next president too.

Congrats repube bozos for what now looks probable in getting her elected

Edited by JTSP

Using the criterion of being the "first" of some category, in this instance woman, must not be allowed to be successful in terms of choosing another POTUS. We are currently suffering the results of having elected a "first."

Let's raise the bar and actually require some leadership qualities of our candidates. I suggest truth-telling might be the first quality we should demand.

I hope both she and Jeb Bush flame out well before the conventions.

I'm sick of having to vote between Clintons and Bushes and I've had my fill of Clinton and Bush presidencies.

I hope both parties find more viable candidates.

This woman is such a joke.I cannot believe anyone would be stupid enough to vote for her.Get ready to hear about the war on women bull ****.

Joining war on marriage, war on Christmas, war on religion....

I'm sick of having to vote between Clintons and Bushes and I've had my fill of Clinton and Bush presidencies.

Wish in one hand, s**t in the other, and see which more closely resembles the nominees

Here's what I'd ask:

What exactly do you mean when you say you have taken "responsibility" for your Iraq War vote? Exactly how have you taken "responsibility"?

I would think taking responsibility would include things like volunteering at a VA Hospital to help the maimed and psychologically damaged veterans. Maybe decide to never hold elected office again since you screwed the pooch so bad on this one. Reach out to families who have lost a loved ones by paying for their funeral or other outstanding costs from being injured/killed in your war.

beyond that didnt the Hill lead the charge as SoS for the ill-fated US supported efforts in Lybia and Syria?

speaking of which, here's a funny headline:

US, Europe demand Libya ceasefire as embassies attacked

http://gulfnews.com/news/mena/libya/us-europe-demand-libya-ceasefire-as-embassies-attacked-1.1490947

lol yeah, like anyone will listen

Edited by JTSP

Perhaps you haven't heard...

... Hillary Clinton is running for President.

Here's the video that's the announcement. There are a whole lot of people in it saying this and that about their lives, but take my word for it, Hillary Clinton shows up in the end and says something about her life... that's she's running for President:
There's some connection between "everyday Americans" and Hillary Clinton. That's the idea to be planted in your head.
It's just an ad. It could just as well be a Coca-Cola ad. Good people, going about their everyday lives, and then The Product!
There's no sense or reason to any of it, but why should there be?

Looks like they have another freak in the farm system.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/04/hillary-clinton-2016-chelsea-116910.html#.VSvHsfnF95c

Edited by Dante

Her current campaign strategy is to travel and meet with small groups...reminiscent of her farcical listening tour during her campaign for Senator from NYS. She listens really well, but I doubt she actually hears anything other than her own drum beat.

Note to Hill'ry: Go home, rock the grand baby, make some cookies, fuss over the foundation finances with your daughter.

Edited by Keukasmallies

Her current campaign strategy is to travel and meet with small groups...reminiscent of her farcical listening tour during her campaign for Senator from NYS. She listens really well, but I doubt she actually hears anything other than her own drum beat.

Note to Hill'ry: Go home, rock the grand baby, make some cookies, fuss over the foundation finances with your daughter.

You should temper your scorn with the realization that it worked in NYS.