Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Hillary Clinton super PAC $1M in debt to union-tied bank

The super PAC “Ready for Hillary” may have tens of thousands of small-dollar donors and raised more than $11 million since its 2013 founding, but it’s in debt — to the tune of $1 million.

The New York Times reported that “Ready for Hillary” reported a bank balance of $875,626 to the Federal Election Commission on Nov. 24, but also owed Amalgamated Bank about $1 million.

Amalgamated is tied to various unions and serves as a go-to source for Democratic candidates, parties and political action committees, The Times reported.

The loan was incurred in October.

xHillary-Macarena-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C394.pagespeed.ic.bUUzJeo4fYIn_hvvUejs.jpg

NYTimes Fails to Disclose Clinton Paid for Interviews About Administration

Weekly Standard, by Daniel Halper

In a five year span, the William J Clinton Foundation gave five grants totaling $851,250 to the University of Virginia´s Miller Center. One year in particular, 2007, the Clinton gift was specifically marked: "Oral history project of Clinton presidency."

Well, today the New York Times has a front page feature on the newly released oral history project about the Clinton presidency. The one the Clintons helped pay for. But nowhere in the 2,600 word piece do Times writers Amy Chozick (who is on the Clinton beat) and Peter Baker (longtime White House reporter) disclose the obvious conflict of interest.

Original Article

This one? :lol:

"The heaviest element known to science was recently discovered by investigators at a major U.S. research university. The new element has been named Hillarium. The chemical symbol of Hillarium is Bs.

Hillarium has no protons or electrons...

This is quite possibly the best comment ever written on any article ever.

Keep in mind it was Barack H. Obama who made the first public connection between Hillary and smell.

Hillary Clinton has lost that ‘new car’ smell

by Dana Milbank

http://www.washingto...ry.html?hpid=z3

"I'll take assclown leftist columnists for $200, Alex"

"The answer: Out of touch political hack who at any point thought that Hillary Clinton, even dancing on stage with Fleetwood Mac, ever had anything approaching new car smell, that could be lost".

(beep beep beep)

"Who is Dana Milbank?"

"That is correct!"

Hillary Clinton Will Never Be President : Her ship has come in, but has it also sailed? (Yes, it has)

by Andrew Stiles

http://freebeacon.co...r-be-president/

The people in that picture(which is now saved) are exactly the people I will be making memes of when Warren gets the nomination, and then proceeds to beat Mondale's record == loses all 50 states. Just like I'm doing with the pics of the Obama, fence crushing tools, right now(and this is a hilarious project). Fair warning. Unless you want to be immortalized as a moron, don't get your picture taken with any of them.

This is the greatest thing ever !..............Hillary PAC has released a country western song ad for Hill,

It's everything that you could want................lol

PLEASE watch..............and sing along

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfU3hI8ML30

As I said on the football board, I'm trying to increase my BS tolerance. It's a personal goal. So, I did as instructed, and watched. Normally, I would have told you to F off for even suggesting I watch that. Now? I'm telling you to F off because I did watch it. I don't know if that's progress. However, I do know, that this reminds me of that awful, backfiring Seattle Seahawks song that was made using a Justin Timberlake song.

It's just asking to be exploited. The Bears fans had a field day with that song. All that's left of it seems to be this Deadspin article: http://deadspin.com/...xy-you-see-yeah You get the idea.

I will try to have new lyrics soon. I'm thinking a sort of "Hitler finds out..." kinda thing.

I saw this on CNN and laughed: http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t4

Part of me hopes this is strategy to tie Hillary to W. because it's hilarious. :lol:

Hilarious for us, perhaps. Well, certainly for us. But, who is behind this strategy? CNN Warren supporters? :lol:

Hillary - a face you can trust!

311xc1s.jpg

Can't decide if the best caption is "Trying to push one out, after using that Dulcolax stuff".

Or, "Oh crap, the Dulcolax is still in there!"

A Republican circle jerk.

Now we see you, nasty little creature. We will eat you, and leave your skin and bones hanging from a tree!

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Explaining Hillary’s ‘Sympathy for the Devil’

by Roger L. Simon

When I first read that Hillary Clinton said we should have “empathy” for our enemies, my first thought was — is she senile? Who is she talking about? Empathy for Hitler? Pol Pot? Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi? Surely if we only empathized with the ISIS leader a bit more, they wouldn’t be slicing off as many heads or placing as many women in sexual slavery, not to mention shooting large groups after having had them dig their own mass graves, Nazi-style. All that business about global jihad and caliphates and “see you in New York” would go away with a little sympathy.

George Will rose to her defense (sort of) by explaining Hillary’s peculiar word choice by saying Clinton employed “gaseous new-age rhetoric” about respect and empathy. True enough, and witty, but I suspect it’s more than that. Why would her mind even go in that direction?

{snip}

For Hillary, the problem is she no longer knows what she thinks — an absolute prescription for filling a void with “gaseous new-age rhetoric.” These days, it’s the first thing that comes to mind. You can almost see the wheels grinding when asked a question:

What did I think in the days of Saul Alinsky? What did I think back in Little Rock? What did I think when Bill was president, first term, second term? Should I bake cookies? Why did Monica keep that dress? How could I have left those billing records in the White house? Is this good in Ohio? What did I think when senator? When do the Watergate hearings start? What did I think when secretary of State? Is this a war zone? Am I under fire? What did Sergei Lavrov do with that reset button? Will Lanny Davis back me up on Fox? Why does Putin always show off his pecs? Is my old friend Suha still at the Bristol? I should ask Huma. What did Obama say? Should I be separating from him on this one or not?

TILT!

Yes, like a pinball player, you can only handle so much. With all those different personas, opinions and rationalizations racing around in the brain, the machine overloads. And in Hillary’s case that machine is long overfilled, like one of those computer hard drives we’ve all junked. What we have here is not a “failure to communicate.” We have someone quite literally with nothing left to say — except perhaps “Elect me! Elect me! Elected me!” Oh, and by the way, I’m a woman.

So is half the rest of the human race. Do they all get to be president?

For Hillary, the problem is she no longer knows what she thinks

This is the symptom, not the disease.

Half the disease started in 2000, when the recount didn't go their way. Thus another symptom is being 100% dishonorable, to achieve an end: political power. The other half: The Democratic party hasn't stood for anything uplifting, or for progress, on any front, ever since. Enviorontology stands for regress, by definition. The last thing they want is new "infrastructure", which is why it's always hilarious to hear any Democrat talk about new roads and the environment in the same speech.

I read "One for the Environment" in college, which was written by a nitwit who decided to spend one year of her life as head of the Sierra Club. You can't find it in print anymore, for good reason: she was being honest in her beliefs, which are patently retarded = horrible PR for them.

Obamacare is regress: old ideas from the 60s/the completion of the Great Society.

Their foreign policy is regress: back to the 70s when Russia thought it could invade Afghanistan/do whatever it wanted in South America, and we'd merely give a speech/boycott the Olympic games. It took 20 years to fully get rid of the "Army of the 70s" mind set, and replace it with winning US Army(proud to say I helped). And now? We are headed right back to the "Army of the 70s" all over again, and pissing on 1000s of US Army officers and NCOs who dedicated their entire careers to turning things around. :wallbash:

Their law enforcement policy is regress: back to the "great" days of the 80s, when Democrat mayors threw up their collective hands and said "our cities are ungovernable", and then Guliani in NYC, and Rendell in Philly, disproved that(and other D mayors quietly followed the same approach)

Their financial regulation/jobs policy is regress: back to Smoot/Hawley type protectionism, over-regulation, and back towards the fantasy world of FDR's utter failure "jobs programs".

The list goes on, and on, and on. Anyone who is competent in American History knows this. Unfortunately many aren't, which is how Democrats are able to fool people into repeating mistakes.

IF the R party is the party of "NO!", it is only because the D party is the party of "Old, tired, already been tried and failed ideas".

Hell, why do the Democrats constantly point to the Heritage Foundation health care plan, if they are the ones coming up with "new ideas"? That alone proves the case. The Democrats don't have orginal thoughts. When they need one, they steal it from the Rs...exactly like Bill Clinton did.

Since Hillary is boxed in with old, tired and failed ideas: why should we be surprised that, being as smart as she is, she has a hard time knowing what to say/think?

Edited by OCinBuffalo