Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Can you imagine if she loses the nomination to Warren?

I'd donate to Warren's campaign just to see it happen.

I'd buy tickets to see Fauxcahontas debate whomever winds up the GOP nominee in a presidential debate.

Not Liz Warren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-P-CoSNYaI

It's officially a race to the left.

Warren could beat Clinton. Warren will excite voters--she's the exact opposite of Clinton in a new school vs old school way. In that way, she's got the newness that made Obama the candidate a winner in 2008. And you can hate her politics (like I do), but she has a populist message that's easy to understand and fits into sound bytes. She can be a real force. I am sure Hillary does not want her to run.

Edited by John Adams

Warren could beat Clinton. Warren will excite voters--she's the exact opposite of Clinton in a new school vs old school way. In that way, she's got the newness that made Obama the candidate a winner in 2008. And you can hate her politics (like I do), but she has a populist message that's easy to understand and fits into sound bytes. She can be a real force. I am sure Hillary does not want her to run.

She's a white female version of Barack Obama, and she will go down in flames the minute everyone starts replaying her big "You didn't build that" speech, which Obama ripped off and promptly got shoved up his ass. She won't pull the black vote and whe won't pull the female vote, and she'll go down like free turkeys from WKRP.

Charles Krauthammer said it best (and I paraphrase): She's a far-left first-term Senator with absolutely no executive experience at all, which I'm sure is precisely what the country is clamoring for right now.

She's a white female version of Barack Obama, and she will go down in flames the minute everyone starts replaying her big "You didn't build that" speech, which Obama ripped off and promptly got shoved up his ass. She won't pull the black vote and whe won't pull the female vote, and she'll go down like free turkeys from WKRP.

Charles Krauthammer said it best (and I paraphrase): She's a far-left first-term Senator with absolutely no executive experience at all, which I'm sure is precisely what the country is clamoring for right now.

You truly underestimate the stupidity of the American people.

You truly underestimate the stupidity of the American people.

Maybe, but not their laziness and certainly not their fatigue. It'll start with everyone hearing the video of her "you didn't build that" speech, which was stolen by Obama shortly before it was shoved up his ass. That boat won't fly float twice.

And what is she yelling about now? Dodd Frank and "too big to fail." Corporate cronyism. What will be next? The 99%? Occupy Wall Street? Late-term abortions? The War on Women? The $15 minimum wage?

After eight years of Obama, people will be done listening to this idiotic crap. The only thing worse than Obama at this point would be a white Obama with a vagina. If she were black, she might have a shot, but we all know the black vote ain't coming out again for a white chick, and Wendy Davis proved where most women really vote. And millennials? They're done with liberal ideas for now.

Edited by LABillzFan

Phouxahontas will run for a third B. O. term.

Maybe Hill can work with Microsoft to conjure up a reprise of the Y2K scare that fueled the "Clinton booming economy".

I wonder if anyone will mistake her for a valet. Or ask her to get some detergent off the top shelf.

I don't see Clinton exciting voters on the left or in the center, she certainly doesn't do much for me.

I really like Warren's ideals, but I also liked Obama's ideals. There's a huge difference between ideal and reality though, and Obama, the President, has been a pretty big disappointment in certain areas. I think Warren would get bought out, and pushed around, just like Obama, but maybe even moreso. Warren is better for "left" politics, staying right where she is.

Basically, if the "right" doesn't win the 2016 POTUS race, I'll be incredibly surprised. We could have a new "golden era" of Republican control, which should be interesting.

Edited by Dorkington

Basically, if the "right" doesn't win the 2016 POTUS race, I'll be incredibly surprised. We could have a new "golden era" of Republican control, which should be interesting.

You mean like back in 2008 when folks were talking about the new Democrat coalition heralding a generation of Progressvism or 2002 when the Republicans had a permanent majority?

I wonder if anyone will mistake her for a valet. Or ask her to get some detergent off the top shelf.

:blink:

WTF, how is being mistaken for a store employee racist? I'm a WASP and have been mistaken for an employee at big box stores several times.

It not like mistaking a 4 star General in full dress as a waiter

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/17/flashback-valerie-jarrett-mistakes-4-star-general-for-waiter/

:blink:

WTF, how is being mistaken for a store employee racist? I'm a WASP and have been mistaken for an employee at big box stores several times.

It not like mistaking a 4 star General in full dress as a waiter

http://dailycaller.c...ral-for-waiter/

I stopped by a big box store a couple of weeks ago to pick up a memory card for my phone. I was wearing my standard business casual when a young kid came up and said "excuse me sir, but are you hiring?" I told him I didn't work at the store but if he wanted a job with me he needed to give me a resume because I'd hire him for a better entry level position just because he was polite. The kid with him was dumbfounded. He started the following Monday.

Sometimes it is that simple.

WTF, how is being mistaken for a store employee racist?

Ironically, Michelle told that same story on Letterman not because she thought what happened was racist, but because she couldn't believe someone didn't recognize her.

Whatever serves their race-baiting agenda, I guess. You have to believe it was probably Sharpton's idea when he was at the WH last week. "Hey, Mashelle, you know that Target detergent story you tell? Picture this: she didn't ask you because you were tall. She asked you because you were...wait for it...a NEGRO! Are you feeling me? That'll rile things up in Ferguson!"

SIDENOTE: This screengrab of Michelle discussing her Reach Higher education initiative getting plenty of laughs today:

B5E-FJtCAAAfuMg.jpg

Edited by LABillzFan